• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What's your current theme song?

I feel like… this doesn’t describe me, but like… Im really liking these songs lately. Like, they’ve been stuck in my head forever and I could listen to them on repeat. Don’t blame me and I did something bad by taylor swift(both songs are by her) Idk it’s weird I don’t relate to them at all but I really like them. I’m in my reputation/hunger games/ whatever era hehe

Probably it’s nice to have a friend by Taylor swift

I love my friends platonically and I’m in a sort of chill lover era with my music

Though I’m also like really into hunger games stuff rn so maybe…. The Great War, i know places, the archer….. all songs by Taylor swift that immediately made me think “wait. Hunger games???”

Back
Top Bottom