• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your Dream/Champion Team?

Reaction score
I have no doubt hat this kind of question has popped up a multitude of times, but i'm too curious of a Chu to not ask myself. So if you were to choose one Pokemon from all seven regions to put on your team, what would they be? Who'd be your ace and what region would you be the Champ of? Balance doesn't matter, this is your team. Go wild!

Kanto: Raichu. Anyone could have guessed i'd choose it for Kanto. A cute bruiser who no doubt would be agile. I'd love for it to know Surf, too.

Johto: Feraligatr. Do I need a reason for wanting to walk around with a towering gator that can move at blinding speeds when its on the prowl? I don't think so.

Hoenn: Swampert. My very first partner and one i'd choose in Hoenn anytime. It holds a special place in my heart and that's not just nostalgia speaking.

Sinnoh: Lopunny. I'll admit it; i've liked rabbits since I was a small child so when I saw that Sinnoh had Lopunny I knew i'd want one on my team. I don't care what the Internet's done with it, I just wanna hug one and feel how soft its cotton-looking ears are.

Unova: Scolipede. Tough choice since Unova has a lot of Pokemon I favor, all three starters included. But i'll give the win to the super aggressive centipede that likes chasing people.

Kalos: Pangoro. If Sun and Moon's Dex entries for Pangoro are any indications, I hope i'd be able to tame this beast. I don't like the thought of being knocked out by my own Pokemon.

Alola: Tsareena. I don't know why I like such a sadistic Pokemon that laughs while kicking downed opponents, but I just do. She'd cause so many problems, I already know.

My Ace: Swampert. YOu'd be led to believe that Raichu would be my ace Pokemon, but I wouldn't choose anyone over Swampert. I played Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Snap all those years ago but my first main line game was Ruby, where I chose Mudkip to be my first partner. I didn't switch up in either Emerald or Omega Ruby, either. Sceptile and Blaziken are more popular than it, but i've never cared. I'll always choose the Mud Fish over the both of them.

Region: Hoenn definitely. a Tropical region where I can just hang out with my Pokemon at the beach? Count me in. Yeah there's Alola, but I think i'll choose to be Champion of the region I first ventured through.

A hard question to answer...But I'd go with

-Golem
-Meganium
-Swampert/Altaria
-Torterra
-Reuniclus/Golurk
-Tyrantrum
-Decidueye/Crabominable

Region:Hoenn

I'd go with...

Kanto: Raichu (duh)
Johto: Typhlosion
Hoenn: Sceptile/Metagross
Sinnoh: Infernape
Unova: Excadrill
Kalos: Greninja
Alola: Alolan Ninetales

Ace: Typhlosion
Region: Sinnoh

Kanto: Arcanine
Johto: Tyranitar
Hoenn: Swampert
Sinnoh: Staraptor
Unova: Haxorus
Kalos: Heliolisk
Alola: Wishiwashi (School Form)
Ace: Swampert
Region: Hoenn

Kanto: Charizard
Johto: Heracross
Hoenn: Sceptile
Sinnoh: Infernape
Unova: Krookodile
Kalos: Greninja
Alola: Lycanroc

This is basically ash's dream team
Region: Kanto

Hmm, this is pretty cool. I haven't thought about this for a while. It's funny, I actually wrote a Pokemon Trainer OC, who was a retired champion, and researcher, so I guess I'll borrow part of her team.

Kanto: Dewgong - The picture of beauty and elegance in the water, who can take attacks for days with the right set up. Dewgong is one of my long time favs, and I just simply cat leave her off my list.
Johto: Typhlosion - Crystal was my first game, Cyndaquil was my first starter, and my favorite of the three. Typhlosion can hit luck a truck, and I would gladly put one on my champion team.
Hoenn: Altaria - I've actually never really considered Altaria, but looking at my team, Altaria is a nice pick to have I think. Plus, I really love the design. So yeah, I'll have my flamboyant cloud boy on my team.
Sinnoh: Luxray - Electric types are my favorite, so I just had to have one on my team. Since we are only allowed one Pokemon per region though, I couldn't choose my normal Ampharos. But second pick would surely be Luxray, no doubt about it.
Unova: Chandelure - Another one I've never really considered, or used, but I love Chandelure as a Pokemon, so I would definetly try him out.
Kalos: Meowstic (M) - The more defensive of Meowstics, and he's just super cute. Psychic is an awesome typing.
Alola: Alolan Ninetales - Yes Ninetales was originally from Kanto, but Alolan Ninetales is from Alola, and I just love it too much I could not leave it off this list.

Champion of Region: Kalos. Yes, Johto was my first region, but I really love the Kalos region. There's not a single town within it that I find boring. Kalos was also the region my OC was champion of, before she retired to be a researcher.

I'd go with my favorite Pokemon from each region, so...

Kanto: Kangaskan
Johto: Girafarig
Hoenn: Flygon
Sinnoh: Garchomp
Unova: Hydreigon
Kalos: Noivern
Alola: Turtonator
Galar: Drednaw

I'd be either the Sinnoh or Alola Champion. I don't think I'd really have an ace Pokemon as I'm not too keen on the idea of an ace (in the sense that it is one Pokemon that is stronger/favored over the rest).

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom