• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite and least favorite Pokemon anime series

Moonbyum

ポケモンGetto Daze
Reaction score
When it comes to the Pokemon anime. Everyone has their least to favorite Pokemon series from the anime. What are your guys least favorite and your all time favorite series from the anime?

My Fav: Johto, SM, DP, XY
Least: BW

Last edited:
My favourite ones are DP and XY (even with all the problems they have) and least favourite is BW (even if SM steers dangerously close to that territory sometimes).

Favorite: XY
Least: SM

Actually I enjoy all the sagas about the same (except for SM, which I don't like at all), as in I can watch them simultaneously and enjoy the best all of them has to offer. XY is in my top list because I believe it has great moments that is able to surpass the others entirely. DP's not my favorite for two reasons: haven't watched all the episodes yet (lol still have to see both the Grand Festival and Satoshi's last gym battle) and an amount of awfully boring set of fillers during its early stage (the worst in the whole anime in my opinion).

Favorite: XY, the animation makes me want to CRY, it's so damn BEAUTIFUL, plus Luxray shows up and he's one of my favorite pokemon.
Least Favorite: SM, ugh, it's so round and blobby and ugh

Favorite: DP

Least: SM (and PM19 unless if the way its going)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom