• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite Anime song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Leeney*

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
What is your favorite anime song. I really liked "Natsukage" from Air. I also liked the background song from Witchblade called "Lady". These are just background songs but I'm very addicted to this song called "Ana" from Clannad.

I'm quite drawn in by the background music of Hikaru no Go. It's so motivational, incredibly serious and very complementary to the slice-of-life literary genre that it's classified in, as well as to the very game [Go] that it does greatly in portraying. If it weren't for the music, I actually probably wouldn't be as in tune with it with my emotions as much as I am.

As far as opening or closing theme... It's my second favorite song of all time and it's the special ending to said anime series above: Everlasting Snow by J-Pop all-girl group dream. It was used in the Hikaru no Go 2004 New Year Special movie. Ah, how just beautiful sounding it is, and once again, something complementary, which does so to the actual closing sequence almost, if not, just, perfectly.

Last edited:
the first opening for NANA, and the first ending song to Honey and Clover. ^^

Again by YUI is a great song... when it is full. The actual anime song dub is terrible at best.

Now, if we are talking about what they show in the opening, I like Kyousoukyoku [Sanbomaster] in Naruto, and The Dragon Ball Z guitar introduction.

I also like High Touch from Pokemon

Last edited:
Again by YUI (not the dub version which is cut beyond all recongizeable ability)

and Shugo Chara's 19 the opening for xxxHOLiC Fuck yeah!

"Masquerade" in the Tekkaman Blade final. When Tekkaman Blade is battling his evil twin brother, Tekkaman Evil (an original name, btw)and the music is playing in the background while the two evil brothers are fighting to the death. it's awesome!

Eh heh listening to "Slash!" from Digimon Tamers right now, it's up there on my list. I guess if I had to choose, it would be pretty much everything from Soukyuu no Fafner, and to narrow that to one song... Either Shangri-La or Valkyrie...

Really hard question.

Blues Drive Monster from FLCL.

Awesome rock song by The Pillows on Episode 5.

Extremely catchy.

Tough call. I've always liked "Battle Frontier" from Pocket Monsters:Advanced Generation, "Butter-fly" from Digimon Adventure, and "Ready, Steady, GO!" from the first Fullmetal Alchemist series. If we're including dub songs then I'll add in the first Pokémon opening. My favorites are always changing though.

Cruel Angel's Thesis- Evangelion

Born Legend- Shadow Skill

-or-

Ready Go!- Pokemon OS

& Kaze no Fantasia- Record of Lodoss War

Wait, no, & Duvet- Serial Experiments Lain, I love them all equally.

Last edited:
I like Sakura Biyori, the ending from Bleach (I forget which ending). And I like the 8th Bleach opening.

"My Soul, Your Beat" by Lia from Angle Beats. I like the combination of electonic music with piano.

I like Ribbit March from Sgt Frog. its so funny

other than that, i don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom