• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your Favorite Chocolate Bar?

I love a lot of chocolate bars, but my absolute favorite are...OH GOD I'M ABOUT TO DROOL...KLONDIKE BARS!!!! :p
Sooooo delicious.... *tries to control mouth water*

A few months ago I would have said Take 5, but now I cant get enough Heath bars

Kit Kats. Those things are amazing.

I've also found that just plain chocolate bars with nothing in them create a burning sensation in my throat unless I swallow them a certain way. '_'

Yorkies. Not sold in America, so here's what I'm talking about:

yorkie_bar.jpg

One problem: the slogan. Sexist >_>
I like the slogan. It means that boys will buy it because it says that it's not for girls anyway. Girls will buy it in a way to joke around and say 'look at me, I'm eating it even though it says it's not for girls'. Of course, that'll mostly only apply to the younger boys and girls. I'll stop overcomplicating things now.

My favourite bar would have to be Galaxy bars. Especially the Cookie Crumble version d^_^b

TWIX.

Ohmygod, it's got cookiestuffs in it. AND CHOCOLATE. TOGETHER???
The genius who created this godsend gets my praise forever.

I like 3 Musketeers, Twix, and Butterfingers, but the undoubted best is MILKY WAY!!

Twix, Reese's, Take 5's, Butterfingers, and Peanut Butter Snickers.

Chocolate = awesome.

Back
Top Bottom