• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite forum section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
On Bulbagarden, there is a wide variety of sections to visit and everyone has their favorite ones to visit and post in. What are your favorites and why do you like them?

Mine are:

The Garden Grotto- I like welcoming people and helping them out, it
s just really nice

Pokemon Video Games- I like discussing the Pokemon games becuase Im a huge Pokemon fan, and I usually find lots of threads there to post in

Outside the Box: I like this very section for the types of threads and the Conversational chat where I like chatting with others here

Blogs- I enjoy reading the interesting blogs people post and check them several times per day.

my favorite is the writers workshop i love some of the stories on there

I love The War Room, Fun and Games, and Outside the Box.

Outside the Box has been my home on these forums since I joined. I browse Pokemon World and Games sometimes though.

Fun & Games along with Outside the Box. The former is my #1 though.

Outside The Box is my favorite. Fun & Games is a close second. I would probably have The Writer's Workshop as my favorite if I was more active there, though... xP

Outside the Box is my favorite forum section.
Pokemon video games comes in second

Entertainment, Inc. of course! And the Global Trade Station come second. -w-

Entertainment is my fave. I also love visiting OTB, Fun and Games and Anime. Although I tend to read more than I post, particularly in anime nowadays.

This place and Entertainment, Inc., either because of or causing the fact that they're the two main sections I frequent.

Video Games because the games are what got me to join this forum in the first place, and Pokémon World because it has fun threads and the contests are pretty cool. I'm starting to really like the War Room, Entertainment, Inc and Outside the box, for the games and how laid back they are.

Pokemon Video Games without a doubt! It definitely sees the most activity and always has interesting topics to talk about, too. I don't mind Pokemon World and I can't yet decide if I like or dislike the Chef's Chateau. I mean, it's so full of food, which is always a good thing, but after scrolling through one thread I'm hungry!

Just about no love for Anime in here. That's pretty much the only section I spend any time in. Only the main one though. I'm never in the subsections of it. Whenever Current Event sections pop up I tend to spend a lot of time in those just because they're pretty heavily trafficked and highly relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom