• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite hobby?

playing pokemon (obviously...)
collecting transformers (i have hundreds of them & still going strong)
playing the streetfighter games (i was good "back in the day" but i get thrashed on SSF4 now...)

My favourite hobby is jōdō, which is a budō. Basically it's different techniques of defending oneself against a sword with a jō, a staff approximately 128 cm long. I've practised it since early January and I'll have a graduation for 10th kyū (the lowest rank) soon.

Singing (used to take lessons) is a very soothing hobby for me. I also enjoy reading, basic knitting, doodling and gaming. I've been wanting to take up Kendo for the longest time but nowhere nearby teaches it. :/

Being an otaku, reading manga, drawing manga, watching anime, buying anime related merchandise, and eating sweets. I love sweets. Oh, and looking at my favorite characters and thinking up AMV ideas. Those are my hobbies. Oh, and imagining N in the anime.... And just him in general.

I like to illustrate in my free time, since it's also something I include in my line of work it's been very helpful. I also like to read comic books, play video games (guess that was pretty obvious!) and I'm hoping to also get back into acting since i gave it up during uni.

- Reading. One of my first loves. I haven't done it so much the past few years but recently I've gotten back into it.
- Drawing and painting. I'm always trying to step out of my comfort zone. Painting is so relaxing.
- Writing, especially short stories. I'm really bad at it xD
- Playing the piano. When it comes to playing I love a challenge.

Playing children card games and screwing the rules.

My life is great.

My favourite hobby is doing karate which is why my usertitle is Japanese and means back kick. I'm currently at 3rd kyu which is brown belt and the 8th belt. Nth kyu means there are n gradings until 1st dan which is black belt, the highest colour.

I also have other hobbies of walking long distances, which is mainly done by travelling to places, such as cities, and spend a lot of time in that place but about 3 times a year I do expeditions, camping, which I do during the expeditions, watching football at a stadium every home match because I have a season ticket, (travelling to it is also good excercise), playing video games, watching anime and other animated series or films, such as MLP: FiM, reading manga and video game news and writing articles about Pokémon news and posting on the forums.

Sketching and Playing Video Games. Currently undergoing a story, manga some call it, or just a story.

I typically answer "myself" when I'm asked this question. I like being alone and doing stuff like reading and s*** like that. Alone.

Playing video games (I'm on PSN a lot), drawing various pictures or comics, reading (manga or actual novels, either one), surfing the internet, and talking. I LOVE to talk and tell jokes and come up with weird stories, as my sisters can attest too. ^_^

Basketball, or it used to be anyway, until I tore my ACL. (notice the lack of arrow to the knee joke) The mark it's left on my life is unexampled. Not only did it keep me at the peak of my physical prowess, but it also taught me invaluable life lessons -- like dealing with people's crap, for instance.

Yeah, it made life unassumingly enjoyable, and I was a victim of its love. But I suppose I've since lost that grip. Now all I can do is believe in faith itself and hope I can make a home of something else. oh well.

Music, reading, music, writing, music, Bulbagarden, music, meditating, music, cars, music, being alone, music, and music.

I have lots of favorites when it comes to hobbies! But I'll choose one then!… That'll be… writing stories. Whenever I have something in my head, I start writing using a ball-pen or pencil and a roll of tissue paper (Yes tissue paper. It's not weird).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom