• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite hobby?

I do a lot of things in my spare time. I read a lot, sometimes draw. I play TF2, Gmod, and Trainz 2009. I'm a huge sucker for trains, mostly British ones.

I also watch as my fave childhood show (not Pokemon) has gone down the drain in terms of realism and writing, and try to compare it to other kids shows to see if it's teaching kids anything. Kids are learning more from Twilight Sparkle than they are from the modern day incarnation Thomas the Tank Engine. Unless they're reading the original Railway Series books or watching Seasons 1-7, they're not gonna learn a thing from the tired out, unrealistic plots and strict 3-strike plot used in Seasons 8-16. I am so glad that a writer from Season 3 has become the new head writing for Season 17 and up now.

My favourite hobby has to be playing my bass guitar. I've been playing for a little over a year and a half now, and it never gets old. My guitar's actually sitting on my lap as I type this xD

Other than that, freerunning/parkour is the only other thing I do in my spare time. :3

Listening to music, video games, and reading.

Pretty much all I do in my spare time.

Bass guitar is one of my favorites. Of course, I spend a good amount of time on this forum as well. Music and video games make up the rest of my non-class time

Composing Music - And no, it's not the kind you think. I compose a lot of choral and orchestral stuff, and maybe mess around on FL Studio once in awhile.

Computers - This is more of my hobby. I build them, tinker around with them, and I am constantly on the lookout for new materials. I absolutely cannot get enough of this XD

1) Videogames, I really wouldn't know what to do without them.
2) Reading fanfiction/looking at fanart
3) Watch television with my boyfriend....or rather complain about everything on television with my boyfriend:p
4) Drawing all kinds of things, mainly pokemon at the moment
5) Reading books or interesting articles on Wikipedia
6) Studying, I really like to learn things. Learning the Japanese language and how to edit with photoshop at the moment :)

Playing guitar is probably my favorite hobby. Next to that would be playing bass, but it's more fun to play bass when my best friend who also plays guitar comes over and we jam. Other than that, teh internetz, swimming, video games, (usually Pokemon or Halo) and watching bad sci fi channel movies.

I personal get out my sketch book and draw some thing that reflects my feelings, other things include: reading a really good book, watch a good comedy, work on my newbie manga, or play my video games.

I have a few favorite hobbies -
1) Martial Arts, I grew up doing it and it really has become my way of life.
2) Music Composing and Publishing, Since I was a Freshman in High School, I've always loved to write music.
3) Studying Entomology, since I was a young kid; I've loved insects.

Music has very quickly gone from a hobby to a passion. I can still always chill out when I play my flute though.

I also love going to antique stores to find more porcelain dolls for my collection. It's kind of relaxing to just browse.

It has to be....messing around and playing pranks for me.

*points to avatar and signature* Stuff like that.
Making casual graphics without any regard for rules is my favorite way of unwinding or just forgetting about any emotional baggage I may have.

- Discussions, I think this counts. I'm pretty bad at generic small talk though.
- The vidya gaems.
- Music, I go to shows when I can.
- Films. As in watching them.

Music and cooking :D

I love to read about music, compose music, buy CDs, listen to music. I love music. I listen to music pretty much all my waking hours :) I pretty much listen to all genres - rock, pop, reggae, house, metal, jazz, hip-hop, soul, indie, trip-hop, classical, dubstep, techno, blues and trance.

And I love to cook, it's just so fun to fry, bake, sauté, grill, chop and shred.

Sketching manga style. I just love sketching out cute little original characters that come up in my head.

THE INTERNET.

Srsly. That place is magical.

I also write. And doodle. And read Ancient History. And play games and shit.

That's about it. My existence is worthless, I know.

Besides playing Pokémon, I usually like:

Reading: Not books. Sorry, I know books are awesome, but they rarely peeks my attention. I like reading other people opinions after I watch an anime episode, a movie or even after finishin game. That is the main reason I have a myanimelist account. Besides that, I read manga (Bleach) weekly and others once in a while.

Graphics: Well yeah, I like making avatars and banners for personal use with Photoshop. Sometimes I make for other people too, but is rare. I used to color manga pages, which you can see in my deviantart account, but is been a long time since I did the last one.

Music: I listen to music almost all the time, except when I am playing Pokémon or watching anime. I am huge fan of instrumental music, so I have lots of video game music on my hard disk.

Watching: Last but not least, I also watch anime, movies and tokusatsus (specially Kamen Rider). That is it. ^^'

Drawing(which is something I need to stop doing around midnight,my mind gets really weird), making Pokemon sprite fusions(I don't do it as much, but I will if i get a request)playing video games(lots), surfing the internet(lots, but can't do it too much with crappy internet), and collecting Pokemon cards.
I never was a very musically inclined person, and people consider me crazy for not listening to music on my own time.
oh yeah, and doing anything that has to do with Pokemon. :p

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom