• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats your favorite movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A three-way tie between Princess Mononoke, Avatar, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :-D

I don't have any one particular favorite. Here's just a few of my many, many favorites in no particular order:

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Grave of the Fireflies
  • Whisper of the Heart
  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Bleach: Memories of Nobody
  • Mamma Mia!
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  • Hook
  • The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit
  • Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One
And many, many, many, many more.

Grave of the Fireflies is easily my second favorite. I'd forgotten about that...

Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail and My Neighbour Totoro.

I only really like Titanic, The Dark Knight, and Avatar. Titanic is an old classic that leaves me crying everytime I watch it, while The Dark Knight and Avatar are full of action which is a nice change of pace.

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
The Nightmare before Christmas
Scott Pilgram Vs. The World
Clerks 2
Kickass

Those are my top 5.

Rugrats the Movie (the second one in France) and Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back; simply for nostalgic reasons, and that some bits actually still make me laugh today :3

Spirited Away, Across the Universe, Princess Mononoke, and Nightmare Before Christmas. =D

50 First Dates, Inglorious Bastards, and Gran Torino are some of my favs.

Right now, I really think my favorite movie might be Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

Such an epic movie! :D

I'm not gonna include Pokemon movies, but Monsters Inc. has to be my all time favourite. Mean Girls too, it's freaking hilarious. These movies I can actually watch more than once and not get sick of them. Most movies I only ever need to see once, so yeah.

I don't have one, but these are my all-time favorites:

-Disney's Aladdin
-Toy Story 1 and 3
-Up
-The complete Back to the Future Trilogy (specially Pts. I and II)
-South Park
-Monty Python's The Life of Brian
-A Hard Day's Night & Yellow Submarine
-Scary Movie
-American Pie
-Heartbreakers
-Forrest Gump
-The Truman Show
-Across the Universe (although I don't watch it anymore because it makes me cry due to sad memories)
-The Dark Knight
-A Clockwork Orange
-Sin City
-Perfume: Story of a Murderer
-Todo el Poder
-La Ley de Herodes

If I had to choose only one, it'd be Sin City, Orange, Toy Story or BTF.

Last edited:
Forrest Gump. I watched it a total of seven times. Such an excellent movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom