• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite Opening? (English)

What's your favorite Opening? (English)

• Pokémon Theme

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Pokémon World

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Pokémon Johto

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Born to Be a Winner

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Believe in Me

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I Wanna Be a Hero

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • This Dream

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Unbeatable

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Battle Frontier

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Diamond and Pearl

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • We Will Be Heroes

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Battle Cry - (Stand Up!)

• We Will Carry On!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Black and White

• Total voters
The original, they're actually taking it seriously - "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was" - that's quite a strong opening line & while the XY remix is great, you can't beat that nostalgia value.

I also like Pokemon Johto because it's such fun.

The original theme song because it has so much nostalgic value and I do not want to sound cheesy but I will remember this song even after im long gone from this plane of existence.

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em aaaaall!

C'mon, if it weren't for the first song, I don't think this phrase would be half as iconic as it is now. That song is what Pikachu became: an icon of the franchise. Plus, I have to admit, it's fun to sing along to. And nostalgia feels.

My favorites:

Pokemon Theme
Johto Journeys
Born to be a Winner
Master Quest
I Wanna be a Hero
This Dream
Unbeatable
We Will be Heroes
Battle Cry! (Stand Up!)
Rival Destinies
It's Always You and Me