• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite thing about yourself?

Freesia

At your service~
Reaction score
What is your favorite thing about yourself? Mental or physical characteristics are both fine. This a question that a lot of people have asked me, so I thought I'd ask this question on here too. =P

I love my ability to make people happy and smile. :) I love my ability to make people laugh, and have a good time. I love when people tell me I'm sweet, delightful or charming. I love that I care about others, and my passion for music, and my creative imagination.

As for physical characteristics I like my eyes, my lips and my hair. :) I also love my stamina and endurance because running is one of my favorite hobbies. :) I think it's important for us to appreciate things about ourselves, because a lot of people have low self esteem, but I think everyone is interesting and unique in their own ways. :D

My favorite thing about myself is definitely my blue eyes and short hair. I recently got my hair cut short, and I like how it makes my eyes stand out more. I also like how I always exercise, I love to stay fit and healthy.

My cousins and other extended family say that I'm pretty nice to people, so I like how I am nice to others even if I am awkward. While I'm not exactly creative, I like what my mind comes up with when I daydream, and sometimes I draw it out; I love that passion.

My favorite thing about myself is definitely my blue eyes and short hair. I recently got my hair cut short, and I like how it makes my eyes stand out more. I also like how I always exercise, I love to stay fit and healthy.

My cousins and other extended family say that I'm pretty nice to people, so I like how I am nice to others even if I am awkward. While I'm not exactly creative, I like what my mind comes up with when I daydream, and sometimes I draw it out; I love that passion.

I also like to stay fit and healthy. :) I mostly eat raw, whole foods and paleo / vegetarian. I eat chicken every now and then but I don't eat meat on a daily basis like I used to. But like, I just think it's so important. I feel so good when I consume healthy foods, especially complex carb foods like a nice bowl of oats. :)

My face XD

Seriously, people said I have a very good cheekbones especially when I'm smiling. Satifaction received when they either laugh or happy.

Else,I have a good singing voice. But I do it for private entertainment. Only big shows that I'm in to impressing audience.

Physically? My hair.
I love my hair. I love how thick it is, I love how it curls around itself, I love how soft it is after a shower...I've always been very proud of my hair.

My favourite thing about myself is that I am alive!

Humanity is the universes way of experiencing itself.
I love the way you think! I think it's really positive and motivating. :)

My forehead is pretty cool. It's just the right jutti-ness and inni-ness... if my forehead was a person, I'd probably marry them. I also really like my eyes, my brows... geez, my face in general is awesome! My skin is also quite brilliant. It can totally handle the sun, it's resistant to rashes and everything and I barely ever have scratches.

I like how I can make people laugh, even if they're cringing xD And while I'm confident with almost everything about myself... I really want to be a better person. Mean comments creeping into my sentences? I want to really stop that. It's a part of me, but I really can't stand t.

I have long eyelashes, I love to make my friends laugh, I love spreading knowledge, I'm short and I look young.

I used to hate the last two about myself, but I stopped caring a long time ago. :D

I have long eyelashes, I love to make my friends laugh, I love spreading knowledge, I'm short and I look young.

I used to hate the last two about myself, but I stopped caring a long time ago. :D

Lucky you. I would love to have longer eyelashes! Not that they're short because they're not. xD

One thing I like about myself is my musical taste, which is somewhat unique.

The weird ability I have to mimic someones accent after being around them for only seconds haha. I studied acting and stuff but it's always been a natural talent of mine to do voices and accents. I love it.

It's a combination of the below, to be honest. I can't really pick one of them, all three are a really important part of who I am.
>My sense of logic. Not to brag, I'm definitely not a genius nor is it perfect, but it's really carried me through several difficult times.
>My memory. My way of thinking involves comparing almost everything to past experiences and being able to recount well enough when something happened etc.
>My optimism. I prefer keeping a positive outlook on things and I like smiling. Were it not for it I'd be getting sad much more.

> I have an oddly specific memory. Most of the time I can remember what people said exactly, or at least know what they did/didn't say. It's also helpful because I can remember lots of unimportant tidbits, which brings me to my next area:
> I have a small but decently expansive knowledge of things. Even if I don't really have any hobbies, I try to know a little bit about all areas of life and activities so I'm not completely in the dark. Of course, I don't have information on everything, but I like to think it's more than the average person.
> My readiness to try new food and other things (that don't present an obvious danger/consequence).
> Sometimes my hair. Depends on the day.
> My eyes. Because why not.
> My ability to laugh at myself and change my perception to work with the situation at hand.
> Make people feel good about themselves. And by this I mean not getting mad with others when they mess up. It's something I always try to keep in mind because I just feel like so many people are out to scrutinize and judge others in every single aspect and are so quick to burst, and spreading a bit of tolerance and compassion can really make someone's day. Never know what someone is going through after all.

That's about it. Not a lot but a good amount, I think.

I've learned that I can do anything I set my mind to - I just need to be motivated and get on the horse. I also remember weird facts.

My favourite things about myself... mm. I have quite a few, thinking about it— the topic doesn't cross my mind all that often ehehe!
My eyes. I have really pretty green eyes, though they used to be blue when I was very little. They're a lighter green near my pupil and they expand outwards into a darker green. It's really really pretty aaa ;;w;;
My hair. While I don't like my natural hair color (and yes, I always dye my hair!), my hair's always been super naturally curly (ringlets and such). It's a feature I really love ♥ I prefer myself with straight hair, however I have no problems with my natural ringlets.
My smarts. I've always had a knack for Maths, English, and the school subjects that require heavy bookwork. Maths is my best subject (taking both Grade 10 + 11 math next year, and doing Calculus in Grade 11. wee!) and English/History are my other two talents pretty much, I've always been super good at them. Hopefully they'll carry me through high school, hehe.. ;w;
My knack for art. I've always been super good at pointing out the little things in artwork, logic, etc.— it helps a lot with my artistic talent. Lately I've been drawing more, did some tablet sketches, and they turned out pretty good, for my first two tablet sketches ever! I just love that I'm able to adapt easily to my artistic surroundings and use everything to its greatest potential. I've been told it's not something a lot of people can do, I'm rather happy I'm able to do it. ♥

These are the most prominent four things about myself I love, though I also like my lips and body shape. I'm certainly nothing close to the smallest person ever but I have a curvy body and it's something I feel lucky to have, especially since nobody in my family has ever had that body shape.. most of the people in my family have pear-shaped bodies. x'D Guess it's just something that happened with me!
Super fun topic.. thank you for making this, Freesia! =')

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom