• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite thing about yourself?

Appearance-wise, my hair. It's very thick, naturally blond and wavy. It looks good even when the rest of me doesn't. I'm also told that I have a nice complexion.

Personality-wise, the fact that I'm determined and strong-willed, and can do most things I set my mind to. I'm also extremely protective of my loved ones and would give my life for them.

my handsome boyish face when my glasses are off and my talent for coming up with allegories strangely fast

I get complimented on my eyes a lot, so I've got that going for me!

I am a fan of my legs. They're shapely and my calf muscles stand out in all the right ways.

Well, for someone suffering from self-hatred caused by mental illness, this is quite difficult... But quite some girls tell me I have nice eyes, so I suppose that counts...

And for personality, maybe kindness. I might not be perfect, but I would never do anything that deliberately harms someone. Some people think it's funny to hurt or annoy other people, I don't. And I'm extremely unselfish.

But yeah, I hate saying anything positive about myself. First of all, I feel like an arrogant dick. Second, it just feels like bragging and feels like it's not that good.

Last edited:
I'm going to post in here as part of self-therapy, I guess. This is a thing I really need to think about more.

For my physical appearance, I think my favorite part is my figure. As a child, I hated it. But then I grew up and... well, it became kind of nice, I guess. And I work hard to maintain it and make sure it doesn't go anyway into older age. So that is a point of pride.

Personality-wise, this is going to be a lot more difficult. I always think I sound so arrogant when I talk about myself in a positive light. But I suppose I am a pretty thoughtful and conscientious person. I think about the most minute details of everything, and try to be careful. Basically, I carefully consider the feelings of others and I really don't want to hurt anyone, and possess an intense desire to avoid any misunderstandings. I even think about the stupidest details when I'm world-building. I ask myself a lot of questions about the world and try to fill in all the holes. Yet at the same time, when I'm sharing my world to others... I try to stay as simple and coherent as possible.

Small thing, but my brown hair curls quite naturally when it's left to grow out.

If you're looking for something in the lane of personality then I'm difficult to deflate. As in, I'm optimistic and content. It's mixed in with a good set of morals which I'd say have really come out over the last couple of years. Being autistic, I know I have a lot to be proud of for how I've developed all of the above.

Except for the hair, obviously~! XDDD

Appearance wise, my hair. It is soft and shiny. I am also proud of a cute dimple I get on my left cheek. People often call me cute or pretty so I guess I must be good-looking. Also, I have a sweet voice.

Personality wise, I am a kind and caring person. And I am thoughtful of others and try to make sure that my actions/words won't hurt others. I am also super-protective of my family and can give my life for them.
And I used to get good grades in school so I guess that's a plus too.

My favorite thing about myself would have to be my childlike personality, and my unwavering love for Pokémon. And to an extent, my kindness and caring nature, but I guess that's a subjective topic. :)

Also, I am proud of my academic track-record as well! ;)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom