• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite Bear Pokemon?

What is your favourite?

• Total voters
I like Bewear the most but now with Pokemon GO having only Ursaring available, and with it actually being useful (I have a good CP one), I've taken a particular liking to that as well.

My favorite one is the Beartic line. Pangoro and Ursaring are also pretty cool.

IMG_2017-05-15-15153902-1.png

Pangoro is the coolest and probably my favorite, although Teddiursa and Cubchoo are both relentlessly adorable.

If only Beartic was Ice/Fighting, that would be awesome. I'd like it more than I do like Crabominable now for sure.

Pancham and Pangoro, but I voted for Pancham bcs I prefer it. I don't think I would even evolve it in game (I'm yet to use one in my team).

Probably Ursaring, but I'm not really interested in any of the bears that much.

I don't like any of them actually. They're just big nasty brutes. It's time for the creators to use a new trope when they're designing bear Pokemon.

Beartic I wasn't a fan of until a friend of mine gave me a figure of his. When I saw him on all fours in the anime, I just fell even more for the big lug.

Pancham and Pangoro I have always loved. Those two are awesome.

I don't like any of them actually. They're just big nasty brutes. It's time for the creators to use a new trope when they're designing bear Pokemon.

It's not listed in the poll, but Spinda is partially based on a panda and doesn't have anything resembling a brutish look, and unlike Teddiursa, Cubchoo, Pancham, and Stufful, it is fully evolved.

Also, I'd argue that Bewear isn't much of a brute, at least not outwardly. Design-wise, it's going more for "cute."

Pangoro because it's badass, Stufful because cutest cry ever, Snorlax because it reminds me of my dad, and Bewear because it's friggin' hilarious in the anime.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom