• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite Cat Pokémon?

What is your favourite?

• Total voters
Delcatty because it's so, um, delicate and because it's non-confrontational.

Suicune and male Meowstic, because they are elegant, although I also like Luxray and Raikou.

Meowstic- psychic cats, need I say anything else.

Incineroar without a doubt. One of my top 5 favourite Pokémon, and tied with Blaziken and Samurott as my favourite fully-evolved starter. Even though I disliked it when it was first leaked, I've grown to love it. I mean, it's such a cool Pokémon and I absolutely love it's design. I even purchased a plushie of it which is actually sitting next to my bed at the moment. Incineroar rules!
I absolutely love Litten as well, which is funny because it was my least favourite Alola starter when they were first revealed, but now it's the one I like the most! Incineroar probably had something to do with me liking it more. Haha
I'm also a massive Raikou fan. Something about it's design is so appealing to me. Definitely one of my favourites.

Last edited:
In game I thought Liepard was the most fun to use. Design-wise Persian is my favorite.

Ooh this is tough. I really like Litten. But if we're talking about evolution lines, then I would have to go with the Shinx line. I like their designs as well as cries (especially Luxray). The Espurr line follow close in suit.

You know what, screw it-I'm just going to say Luxray.

The Incineroar line is my favorite but I love them all! :LOL:

I absolutely adore Espurr! I own the "open eyes" kuttari cutie of it, which has sentimental value because it accompanied me to my brother's finacee's clogging recital, which was incredibly fun to watch! I hope that the standard Espurr plushie goes back in stock at the US Pokemon Center website someday (as of right now they're ridiculously expensive on other websites that claim to sell legit Pokemon plushies...)

so hard to pick, I love them all....

my most favorite will go with Persian and Liepard
loved them for so long, done so well in my previous teams
(Espeon is still my most favorite of all felines) :D
(so sad that is not on the list)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom