• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UNITE What's your favourite costume so far?

Reaction score
You don't have to be Nostrodamus to predict that costumes - or Holowear, in the language of the game - will be a large part of UNITE's personalisation experience, as well as the game's economy. Which costumes are your favourites so far? I've a soft spot for both pirate Cinderace (having been a little disappointed that there wasn't more piratical representation in Galar) and dapper Mr Mime.

1625579158032.png

Pikachu's Festival Outfit 90% is the best. Cute and smol. 5-star. Full art holowear. The other 10% goes to my luck getting me Talonflame's Pilot Outfit (which is cool, he's my usual main because of that), the other ones (except Holo full arts and Garchomp's Detective Outfit) just look bad, especially when one of the recent updates drop the same exact outfits on a bunch of different Pokemon (some of which I haven't even played).

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom