• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite Eeveelution?

What is your favourite Eeveelution?

• Total voters
Eevee, Espeon, and Glaceon simply because their designs and in Espeoon's case because of its stats too.

I like them all, but my favourite is Vaporeon because it's elegant yet adorable and because Water is my favourite type.

Leafeon. I still have the one I had from Pearl in my Moon game, she's been a member on almost every team and one of my first Pokemon to 100. My fave type is grass as well though so it just adds to Leafeon being my fave.

Jolteon and Glaceon are definitely my favourites. Jolteon is even one of my top-ten favourite Pokémon overall.

Vaporeon and Sylveon, I had a thing for water types for a while, and Sylveon is my favorite fairy type for battles.

Umbreon is my number 1. Not only is it my favourite Eeveelution, but it's also my second favourite Dark Type (right behind Absol). It's decent in battle, and has a great design. It may not be as elegant as some of the other 'lutions (I'm looking at you, Espeon), but it looks badass, or at least as badass as an Eeveelution can get.

Basically, my order looks like this:

Umbreon > Vaporeon > Glaceon > Espeon > Leafeon > Jolteon > Flareon > Sylveon

Don't get me wrong, as I do love Sylveon. It's probably my fairy type of choice tbh, but I find its design to be rather... annoying, what with the bright colours and the weird ribbon things it has.

Last edited:
It was Espeon before Slyveon knocked her off her thrown. Slyveon just looks so sweet and endearing (I love its pastel coloring!) and each one I have used in Y & Moon has always been a formidable opponent to my foes.

Leafeon doesn't get enough love. Sylveon does, but is still lovely. I've used the former for online battling (kinda) and the latter for a mono Fairy run. Personal connection, I guess.

Leafeon is my favorite Eeveelution because it's my mom's favorite too. I also own 4 Leafeon Pokemon Center plushies (standard, pokedoll and both kuttari cuties), making it my most collected Pokemon species.

I also have a Leafeon theme going for my desktop PC.

Vaporeon is a very close second favorite. I just love its design! It was my favorite Eeveelution during my Red/Blue days. The reason why I chose to use Vaporeon as a theme for this website instead of Leafeon is because I already use Leafeon on a couple of other websites already. Gotta mix it up a little.

I wish I could own as many Vaporeon plushies as I do Leafeon plushies, but the fact that I have sensitive skin and Vaporeon plushies are made with various combinations of fabrics makes collecting them impractical. Still, I'm happy that I managed to find one that looks soft enough for me to cuddle. :X3:

Jolteon and Umbreon are my absolute favorites

Eevee won my heart all over again during the XY/Z anime as well, as did Sylveon

808.gif

Personally I prefer Eevee. It's just too adorable to make me want to evolve it.

I think Vaporeon and Flareon are really cute, and I like Espeon because it is Psychic, But honestly, I think Umbreon is my favorite.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom