• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite "Electric Rodent"?

What is your favourite?

• Total voters
I like Raichu (both forms) and Emolga. Togedemaru is alright, but not great. I'm sick of seeing Pikachu everywhere and the rest just don't appeal to me, especially Dedenne (seriously, why doesn't it learn a single Special-based Fairy attack?)

Emolga and Togedemaru are both great. Cute designs with fun and useful types.

I LOVE PIKACHU'S LINE SO MUCH! so much that I caught 14 pikachus at the safari zone just to get the light ball to breed 2 pikachus, just to get a pichu that knows Volt tackle, an emerald exclusive egg move. and I put a lot of effort to do this, this is not an easy process. in total in my 2 attempts, in total I spent about 25 - 30 minutes trying to acquire the light ball, with only 5% chance of a pikachu holding one upon catching. then the hatching process. it took about 2 minutes to get the egg, and then it took about 2 - 5 minutes to hatch the egg. it is a very hard process and you may not get as lucky as me with only having to do 2 attempts to get the light ball. but you get the point, that is how much I love this line!

Of the Pikaclones, definitely Plusle and Minun. They were among my favorite Pokemon a long time ago (mostly due to Ranger) and I still really like them and their gimmick. Pachirisu is a close second though, Dawn's Pachirisu definitely gave me a soft spot for them.

I will admit that my favorite is Pikachu though. I agree that it's way oversaturated, but it's so cute that I just can't stay mad at it...

Morpeko; by virtue of being the only Pikaclone that I truly like, as well as it being the partner of a great rival. Too bad fucking Shrek had to overshadow it post-game. :c

I also have kind of a soft spot for Alolan Raichu.

Raichu.

Plusle and Minun, and Emolga are pretty cool too.

Don't really care for the others.

do like them all
Emolga catches my hear the most - those funny feuds it had with Snivy made me laugh design is very cute too
had such a funny voice when laughing
every time it made that adorable sad face

love Emolga so much is on my top 6 favorite Electric type Pokemon

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom