• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite forum skin?

What is your favourite forum skin?

• Total voters
I use Eevee's Pride. It's one of the ones that is easier on my eyes.

The old vBulletin forums had an X/Y skin that had Fletchling for the icons to the left of each forum's titles on the main forum page (lol that could have been worded a lot better... Sorry) and I liked that skin the best. I miss it... But it disappeared never to be returned a long time ago. =(

Voted for ORAS even though I liked the Eevee themes (both of them) they are hard to read with my poor eyesight.

Since being made, I only use Eevee's Pride skin
its so much fun with the Eevees greeting on top (my favorite Pokemon)
and its also very easy on my eyes, to navigate the forums

yes, I have tried all the others as well

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom