• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite forum skin?

What is your favourite forum skin?

• Total voters
For the time being, I've gone with Bulbagarden Classic.

Misty's Cerulean Blues
Although the colours make it hard to read sometimes

I reeeeeealy liked the halloween one before it went poof (which was before I actually joined). I like the colour scheme of Distortion World, but there is a bit too much contrast between the background and text for me, so I use Rainbow Rocket instead.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue is now my favorite. My only gripe is that the blue border ruins many avatars by cutting them off.

I used to have Bulbagarden Classic since I joined back in 2013, but I've since switched to Rescue Team Blue.

I used the light version of the Let's Go for most of my time on the forums, but then I really got into the PMD Blue team, and now I am settling on the classic theme for a while.

Definitely Eevee's Pride, I love the banner and the overall colour scheme is easy on the eyes. I also quite like the Spring Blossoms one and the Blue Rescue Team one that I've only just discovered!

I am new so I haven't had much time to look into all of them, but I like Bluebook for its simplicity.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom