• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite Pokedex registry in any game?

What's your favourite Pokedex registry in any game?

• Pokemon Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Blue/Green

• Pokemon Yellow

• Pokemon Gold

• Pokemon Silver

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby

• Pokemon Sapphire

• Pokemon FireRed

• Pokemon LeafGreen

• Pokemon Diamond

• Pokemon Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Black/White

• Pokemon Black/White 2

• Pokemon HeartGold

• Pokemon SoulSilver

• Pokemon X/Omega Ruby

• Pokemon Y/Alpha Sapphire

• Pokemon Sun

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pokemon Moon

• Pokemon Ultra Sun

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pokemon Moon

• Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

• Total voters

TapLover

Reaction score
As in "every Pokedex entry in a single game".

I got this idea while putting further investigation for Cris Silvestri's entries for Gen 1-3 Pokemon in the Essential Handbook, confirming they directly plagiarize the Pokemon Sapphire Pokedex hinting said writer grew up with that game.

Silver's Pokedex entries are the ones that are most familiar to me since that was my first game, so I'll vote for that.

alola has creepy pokedex entries! i've noticed that alola is where most of the entries become openly darker compared to other ones, go look at them. like in gengar "there is no escaping it. give up. /even your home isnt safe" umbreon "goes for its throat, and then eats it" drifblim, "There was once an incident in which a man took a trip riding a Drifblim, only to go missing."

Gen 1-2's entries are short and sometimes too exaggerated.
Gen 5-6 do a lot of recycling from earlier gens that makes them somewhat stressing to read.
Gen 7 has a lot of creepy stuff that force me to look differently at Pokémon I like.

That leaves Gen 3-4, I'm satisfied with those.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom