• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

My Spinarak was my favourite, until it evolved; Ariados is still cool, but he's got a large butt.

Ho-oh is awesome following you, but I think my favourite is Houndoom in Erika's gym. Nothing is cuter than that angry face.

With which plate?

I like
Giratina Orgin forme (he's huge and menacing looking)
Typhlosion, she's quite menacing and it looks like she's jogging in place

Also, I'm curious if Hippopotas'/Hippowdon's very noticeable gender difference is noticeable while walking.

I love my ninetails following me

and it's a female so somethimes when i talk yo it a little <3 pops up up and it says "Mozzy started walking closer!"

I can't stop laughing when I watch Graveler following me(especially if I'm going in the downwards direction)

But Haunter just looks so cool.

Umbreon. :] It's like a strange black rabbit, hehe.

I'd like my Dragonair to follow me, but it's not as cute, it's more like a snake that's going to attack me. D: Though I'm anxious to see it as a Dragonite following me.

Shellder. She seems to ALWAYS have happy reactions, even if her HP isn't too high. It makes me happy.

My misdrevous was very stubborn at first and when I first caught her, she always had negative reactions towards me ):

Generally I don't like my uglier pokemon following me (like my victreebell,hypno, haunter or my graveler). But sometimes I let them follow me anyway so I give them equal oppurtunity.

Speaking of Adorable I want a Teddyursa.
I find most adorable pokemon to be rather useless and just cute, but I want one.

I will NEVER let it evolve to that ugly thing it evolves into. If I get a Teddyursa, it's definatly following me. I don't care how weak it is.

What of Teddyursa?

Teddyursa is like one of the cutest pokemon. If I was in the pokemon world, I would catch one and snuggle with it every night. I would never have it in the ball.

Awww. I just took a peak at my guide and you can get him on Route 45, but only in SoulSilver. I have soulsilver so I'm on my way to catch one now! ^-^

ARCEUS!!! Come on, who doesn't want a Pokemon god following you?

My Noctowl. It looks pretty cool flying around but when you run with it, for some reason it looks like it's trying to chase you.

Cubone is pretty cute following you.

My favorites to have follow me in my main team though are usually Feraligatr and Ampharos.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom