• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

Exactly. It's neat, because it's one of those 'too big' Pokemon that won't fit in the buildings; Arceus is my first to do so. But, when you're outside, just totally awesome: You have the Pokemon GOD following you. Plus, you can access the D/P/Pt legendary event that way.

So you believed Kyogre has gills? I believe not. After all, it just hovers behind me in Ecruteak City, lol.

I just traded for Jasmines' Steelix earlier today and it has been awesome having it trail behind me... except for that one time I "talked" to it and it started jumping, that scared me.

EDIT: Oh, and Snorlax following me is the best thing ever.

Mine was Togekiss, but now it's Charizard all the way.

I have a few favorites, I just can't pick one:

Typhlosion
Dragonite
Lopunny
Gardeivor(If only I could get it)

Last edited:
I like Charizard following me. And Luxray.

I find my shiny Glalie terrifying though when it's behind me. It's got red eyes instead of blue.

My Espeon is my favourite, I have always had it first ever since it was an Eevee so I have and will probably always have it there.

All the Eeveelutions. OwO Espeon and Umbreon especially, they're adorable on the overworld.

Also, usually Xatu, Froslass, or Shuckle is trailing behind me, too.

Honestly, my shiny Umbreon.

Togepi, however, was so adorable. I literally said "Aww" out loud as I made it follow me. I wasn't too thrilled with what they did with the Typhlosion walking sprite. :thumbd:

I also think it would be cute if you could carry the small Pokemon, like Togepi and Cleffa, on your head.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom