• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What's your name?

"Well, I'm just gonna have to get me one."
Reaction score
ok. I think I have told you already, but I will put in my real name so everyone knows!
Ok, if you want to comment your name you're welcome to do it, but if you want to ask me something please do it in the chat.

GIVE ME EVERSTONE
Reaction score
Nope...... my name is sort of uncommon, but not a name like Kyjufikerbixia. It's a mix between common and uncommon

Reaction score
My name was featured in Ruby and Sapphire as well as the remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (but not exactly that spelling). Probably the worst clue on the planet (or at least given on the forums).

Last edited:
Reaction score
My name was featured in Ruby and Sapphire as well as the remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (but not exactly that spelling). Probably the worst clue on the planet (or at least given on the forums).
Do you share your name with one of the characters? Or is your name Rubie? :ROFLMAO:

GIVE ME EVERSTONE
Reaction score
Liza?

Reaction score
To the previous two posters, it is a name of a MALE trainer in Ruby and Sapphire. Note the clue given in the post: Probably the worst clue on the planet, so its pretty obvious. I may give a clue tomorrow.

Last edited:
Champion of the Galar Region!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Hello everyone! I've already asked you to share what is your home country in another thread, and now I want to ask you, what is your name? We probably won't start calling each other by our names :ROFLMAO:, but it's interesting to know.

Let me start, my name is Katherine.
My name is Lillie, and my new doll's name is Summer.

Reaction score
To the previous two posters, it is a name of a MALE trainer in Ruby and Sapphire. Note the clue given in the post: Probably the worst clue on the planet, so its pretty obvious. I may give a clue tomorrow.
If it's a name with a different spelling could it be ... Brandon?