• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your name?

My name was featured in Ruby and Sapphire as well as the remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (but not exactly that spelling). Probably the worst clue on the planet (or at least given on the forums).

Last edited:
My name was featured in Ruby and Sapphire as well as the remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (but not exactly that spelling). Probably the worst clue on the planet (or at least given on the forums).
Do you share your name with one of the characters? Or is your name Rubie? :ROFLMAO:

To the previous two posters, it is a name of a MALE trainer in Ruby and Sapphire. Note the clue given in the post: Probably the worst clue on the planet, so its pretty obvious. I may give a clue tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I've already asked you to share what is your home country in another thread, and now I want to ask you, what is your name? We probably won't start calling each other by our names :ROFLMAO:, but it's interesting to know.

Let me start, my name is Katherine.
My name is Lillie, and my new doll's name is Summer.

To the previous two posters, it is a name of a MALE trainer in Ruby and Sapphire. Note the clue given in the post: Probably the worst clue on the planet, so its pretty obvious. I may give a clue tomorrow.
If it's a name with a different spelling could it be ... Brandon?

Back
Top Bottom