• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What's your name?

Full of salt and bad opinions
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her plzzz
Me name is Kailynn but the lads and lasses and the nonbinary chads call me Kerf on discord.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bet that almost anyone here can guess two of my three names (middle and surname) with only the hint that they're both very common English names.

Everybody has choices.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
My name is very common, but is spelled frequently incorrectly. I share it with a famous singer that has since passed away. It's also a religious name.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell you what, since you've had the second and third (John Smith), I'll let you have a stab at the first. It's just as inspiring - so much so that Shakespeare wrote two plays about me.

"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
3 clues:
Me Earnhardt
Over hill and me
Chip and me
If you guessed it, be honest in how many spoilers you had to open before you got it.

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
I'll give a hint on my name: It means cub. (like bear/wolf/raccoon cub)