• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your name?

Just a curiosity since I imagine English speakers to say Satough - shi. But since you have Japanese knowledge, I was wondering xD Yeah, the right's Satoshee indeed.

Hint: It is quite an uncommon name, and it has 1 pair of double letters

Dont try to guess

My name is Daniel, though on Forums and the like, I have used the name Unovia since 2012. It was inspired by the Black & White games and Unova which were the major games that were popular at the time. I was looking for a Pokemon based name, and Unovia was born.

Since we're all giving hints, I suppose I can give a very vague one, too. Lol: One of the Sisterly Villagers from the Animal Crossing series has my real name in one or more non-English speaking countries.

If anyone wants to take a guess go for it, it starts with the same letter as my username and is probably on here somewhere already lol

Back
Top Bottom