• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your oldest (or most precious) Pokemon plush or toy?

My most precious plushie is probably just my little KFC Vulpix, but I remember being sooo excited to get it because I found it at a store or garage sale or something of the sort by accident and Vulpix was my favorite Pokemon as a child. <3
My oldest plushie is probably a giant Togepi I got at Toys R Us back when like, dinosaurs roamed the earth and Toys R Us had a huge aisle dedicated to plushies called Animal Alley.

I've had this old Psyduck plush for about 8 years, I think? Can't find it anymore, and Psyduck isn't even one of my favourite 'Mons, but I still love the thing.
It's not really ripped or torn anywhere, but it's clearly seen some better days.

Are Meowstic plushes a thing?
I need one.
I will name him George, and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him.

Last edited:
My oldest plush that I still currently own is a takaratomy best wishes Leafeon (I believe), it's 2 years old. Out of the three I own however my Dedenne is my most precious one I just grew attached fast to the little guy.

My oldest Pokeplush is a Pikachu we bought from either Toys R Us or Walmart...I don't remember :/

Its somewhat intact...its right eye is kind of getting faded because I threw it around a lot when I was a kid -.-"
It had a thread attached to the tip of its tail and it was connected to its back, but I cut it because I thought it didn't make sense for it to have the tip of its tail stuck on its back e.e

My most precious would have to be a tie between my Pikachu plush I bought when I went to Saint Louis Winter Regionals last year when X and Y were still the VGC format, or my Delphox my brother in law and nephew got me from an official Pokémon Center Vendor at Worlds last year.

I have a really special Articuno named Halcyon. She's a chibi plush and I sleep with her every night. X3

The talking Pikachu plush which I got when I was 10
I even took it on holiday with me

I have two old figures of Ash and Pikachu all the way from Gen 1. I've had them since I was two years old.

The only Pokemon plush that I own is the Special Delivery Pikachu from when the Pokemon Center website opened up again last year. My girlfriend bought it for me as a surprise.

I just recently became a Pokemon fan but I have gotten a lot of plushes already. My favorites so far are probably Turtwig, Sylveon, or Pikachu.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom