• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats your opinion on the Bulbapedia admins!

How are the bulbapedia Admins doing?

• They are doing Great!

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Theyre doing what theyre supposed to do...

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • They are doing an awful job!

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCM

Man Skilled In All Ways of Contending
Reaction score
just an innocent poll....what is your opinion for the bulbapedia admins? Do you think they are doing their jobs right?

NO I THINK THEY'RE DOING AN ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE JOB. IT MAKES ME JUST THROW UP THINKING ABOUT THEM. >:O

were doing pretty bad, lets face it.

thanks to last nights adminz party, ive got a monster hangover, Poli and Sketch have been throwing up all morning (mustve been tainted vodka or something), Nate woke-up in the barn, Kogs and Kenji-girl...yea...TTE is in jail (hey, i told him he wasnt a one man army, goin after the scilons) and someones cloths are in the blocked log or something. i think theyre Geo's.

but really. its a disaster. and to come on and see someone asking how were doing? boy it really brings last night into perspective...

Well.... they aren't doing thaaat bad. But the admin:trom ratio is seriously screwed up right now. Someone go fix that. Maek moar tromz!

Wait...... that could be a bad thing.........

And, @ DETH: So that's why you stood me up. Jerk.

thanks to last nights adminz party, ive got a monster hangover, Poli and Sketch have been throwing up all morning (mustve been tainted vodka or something), Nate woke-up in the barn, Kogs and Kenji-girl...yea...TTE is in jail (hey, i told him he wasnt a one man army, goin after the scilons) and someones cloths are in the blocked log or something. i think theyre Geo's.

but really. its a disaster. and to come on and see someone asking how were doing? boy it really brings last night into perspective...

*Off-topic: Yea i out some coke in it :D * Well all the admin are doing great some better than others but hey

I would say my opinion, but then they'd shoot me =P.

Wow, you admins know how to party.

Can I join in too? You guys sound cool and technically I'm Bulbastaff :(

I would say my opinion, but then they'd shoot me =P.

Actually, they would hire me to shoot you. I think that the Admins are doing a pretty good job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom