• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats your opinion on the Bulbapedia admins!

How are the bulbapedia Admins doing?

• They are doing Great!

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Theyre doing what theyre supposed to do...

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • They are doing an awful job!

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there no "some are but many aren't" option? This poll offers pretty narrow options... to compromise I put the second option.

Woohoo! I'll be sure to bring some Dratini martinis over. :D :D

:eek: Dratini Martini! Those became illegal in 1998, when that kid went blind! How'd you get your hands on that stuff?!

With awesome stuff like that, I agree with Deth, let the forum staff join our party!

Um... I got it from a 'secret source'. All I'm going to say is that I got it from a big van. >_> <_<

I have the stuff to make some Chikorita margaritas too, if you want that too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom