• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm bisexual. I used to have a girlfriend but we broke up a couple of months ago after being together for a few years, though I haven't had a boyfriend yet.

in purr-petual sabbatical
Reaction score
I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.

Reaction score
I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.
Same with me. I only realised I was bi a few months ago as well though I've never had a boyfriend.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Bisexual here as well. I mostly dated females, but one's gender was never a big factor to me, as long as the person looks good and attractive; ^^

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score
I am straight. I'm a bit surprised to see three folks in a row who are bisexual though. Not that I have any issue with it! I just say that because the people I have spoken to are either gay or straight. Never bi. 0u0

Reaction score
I am straight. I'm a bit surprised to see three folks in a row who are bisexual though. Not that I have any issue with it! I just say that because the people I have spoken to are either gay or straight. Never bi. 0u0
What's so strange about that?

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score
What's so strange about that?
Nothing really, I guess I just found it odd seeing three bisexuals in a row when everyone I've met has been on one end of the spectrum, either gay or straight. I mean no offense by this of course. :)

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
If only I'd posted sooner, you would have seen four bisexuals in a row. Certainly, in my experience, it's far from the most commonly-noted orientation.

I, myself, have had a boyfriend, but we broke up because I had to move away. Since then, I've found a girlfriend, who, by a happy coincidence, is also bisexual.

I've known this for years, and I maintain it: I'm completely comfortable with any gender/gender identity combo. Admittedly, I do find men relatively more attractive, though, if only by a small order of magnitude.

Reaction score
Nothing really, I guess I just found it odd seeing three bisexuals in a row when everyone I've met has been on one end of the spectrum, either gay or straight. I mean no offense by this of course. :)
That's alright, I guess.

Shoob
Reaction score
I guess this may also count as "unsure," but I've really stopped caring. The lines between these things are too blurry in my case. I'm almost never attracted to people in the 1st place. When I am, I don't think gender really matters, although I think I'm more easily (easy is relative) attracted to guys. There's a good chance I'm somewhere on the asexuality spectrum, but I still don't really know. I'm also pretty out of touch with my feelings, so it can be hard for me to even understand whether I like or dislike someone. Anyways, I don't ever plan on having a romantic relationship (unless you count one with a fictional character *cough, cough*Firebrand*cough, cough), but I wish luck to all those gay, straight, bi, asexual, and others who are interested in one :D !

Reaction score
Though I'd say I'm more attracted to guys than I am to girls.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Unsure. I lean towards being straight and I don't think I'd ever have a relationship with a guy, but I really couldn't say that I'm 100% straight.

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
I'm straight, but am a spinster. (literally never been in a relationship, ever) I've had crushes on guys before but never got to the point where we would be considered "lovers." I know I can be attracted to men, though.

g-max smite
Reaction score
I'm incredibly straight, but I have no problems with other orientations.