• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
gay! o(*゚▽゚*)o thought i was straight until i was like 13, then i figured out that i liked girls a whole lot better than boys

Huh, I'm actually (pleasantly) surprised to see a slightly higher percentage of bi people in a community compared to gay people. I'm really not used to that.

As for myself, I'm practically too gay to function.

To be honest, I don't really know (and no, that doesn't count as asexual). I wouldn't mind being romantically involved with a guy if I had the chance, so I assume that makes me straight. But that'll depend on the circumstances behind it. I honestly don't picture myself getting married, though.

I'm asexual. Though, I don't know if I'd date anyone or not. -shrug-

Hetero. (though I'm technically asexual as I have no desire to be with a girl due to my terrible social skills...as I have high-functioning autism...yet I'm still attracted to women...)

Pretty sure I'm straight, but I don't really like romance, dating, or people for that matter.

Asexual. Very romantic, though. I need someone for hugs and cuddles. I have a preference for men, but I might like women, too. I'm not entirely sure. I'm questioning a lot of things, except the fact that I'm asexual. I'm 100% sure of that.

Last edited:
At the time I voted on the poll I did consider myself asexual but now I'm 99% sure I'm bisexual so

Because I'm trans, should probably say gay, too. Goes with demisexuality, but even in that manner most deeper relations with others won't result in any romantic interest and therefore there will be no sexual interest either, so platonic is the way to go. I'm comfortable being single however. :)
I've experienced bi-curiosity in my life, but didn't feel right in long-term. Nothing is ever simple?

The closest thing I can think of for my own sexuality is asexual, though I'm not socially aware enough to really say. I also consider myself aromantic in a manner of speaking. I have no romantic desires for myself, but if I ship a pair, it will very likely gain intense support.

I'm gay, have had girlfriends in the past but purely for understanding myself more, I'm friends with most of those girls now and they never got angry for helping me deal with my sexuality.

I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and my only problem is he's Jamaican and literally knows almost nothing about Pokémon...... He didn't even know who Pikachu was (which seriously made me reconsider dating him hahaha), but now I'm getting him into it :p

Anyone who's talked to me for longer than 10 minutes knows I'm mostly straight, but I definitely have my male crushes *gazes longingly at Aaron Tveit*

I've given it a lot of thought, and I currently identify as grey-A and panromantic. Grey-A meaning I identify with asexuality to a large (but not full) extent, and panromantic meaning gender does not affect whether I feel romantically attracted to someone.
After a bit more research and a bit more time, I now identify as asexual, not grey-A.

I was misinformed on some aspects of asexuality, which made me doubt whether I fully identified with it. But after clearing up those misconceptions I'm now 100% confident in my asexuality.

I've given my romantic orientation the same time and research since my last post, and I still think panromantic applies to me.

Back
Top Bottom