• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Lesbian. I have no attraction to men whatsoever. I honestly just wish I could be without any attraction.

Kyubimon!
Reaction score
Straight but I've never been in any sort of relationship nor have I ever felt the need to be in one. I'm pretty shy so that may be something to do with it but I'm also happy just to have friendships with people.

cute patootie
Reaction score
I'm as straight as a board. Men are wonderful.

SAEV DEH WHALEZ!
Reaction score
I'm straight. I've had a girlfriend for over a year now.

Cool Cool
Reaction score
Straight.
Weirdly when I was younger, I always thought I'd grow up to be gay because most people in the area I grew up in thought it was "gross and weird", but I didn't have a problem with it, but I've never been attracted to women.

Just add sugar
Reaction score
Voted other; I'm pansexual. I'm able to be attracted to guys, girls, people who are genderfluid or gender queer, and people with no gender. I think I'm more sexually attracted to men and more romantically attracted to women, but I'm still trying to figure it all out. :p

Santa hats are cool.
Reaction score
I'm straight. However I have a rather open mind when it comes to it.
I'm generally called gay as my answer to the question. "Are you gay?" is typically " I've yet to meet a man I'm sexually attracted to, but I've yet to meet every man." Living in a Red state and not partaking in the typical manly activities I get that question a lot, and generally a look of disgust, horror or both when I give them that response.

how much of a wiggle is a wiggle?
Reaction score
str8erboi

(straight, i guess)

Dance the Mamushka
Reaction score
I'm straight, but I don't mind anyone else's sexuality so long as I am not approached in a manner I deem uncomfortable.

The Charming Fool
Reaction score
Straight. I don't really like even having guy friends. I get along better with girls than I do guys. Girls are much easier to talk to about things or at least in my experience they are. For me at least girls have generally been nicer than guys. Yeah some girls have made fun of me because apparently being quiet is somehow weird but nothing compared to the amount guys who have made fun of me. So yeah I love women. They have their flaws but most of them I've known are wonderful.

Dance the Mamushka
Reaction score
Straight. I don't really like even having guy friends. I get along better with girls than I do guys. Girls are much easier to talk to about things or at least in my experience they are. For me at least girls have generally been nicer than guys. Yeah some girls have made fun of me because apparently being quiet is somehow weird but nothing compared to the amount guys who have made fun of me. So yeah I love women. They have their flaws but most of them I've known are wonderful.
Some women, at least. Where I'm at, typically the girls are nicer than the guys (Who are arseholes for no apparent reason), but, of course, you've always got the brats of the group.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I'm straight but I'm slowly getting towards asexual.