• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters

Sutekh

Reaction score
I'm bisexual. I used to have a girlfriend but we broke up a couple of months ago after being together for a few years, though I haven't had a boyfriend yet.

I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.

I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.
Same with me. I only realised I was bi a few months ago as well though I've never had a boyfriend.

Bisexual here as well. I mostly dated females, but one's gender was never a big factor to me, as long as the person looks good and attractive; ^^

I am straight. I'm a bit surprised to see three folks in a row who are bisexual though. Not that I have any issue with it! I just say that because the people I have spoken to are either gay or straight. Never bi. 0u0

I am straight. I'm a bit surprised to see three folks in a row who are bisexual though. Not that I have any issue with it! I just say that because the people I have spoken to are either gay or straight. Never bi. 0u0
What's so strange about that?

What's so strange about that?

Nothing really, I guess I just found it odd seeing three bisexuals in a row when everyone I've met has been on one end of the spectrum, either gay or straight. I mean no offense by this of course. :)

If only I'd posted sooner, you would have seen four bisexuals in a row. Certainly, in my experience, it's far from the most commonly-noted orientation.

I, myself, have had a boyfriend, but we broke up because I had to move away. Since then, I've found a girlfriend, who, by a happy coincidence, is also bisexual.

I've known this for years, and I maintain it: I'm completely comfortable with any gender/gender identity combo. Admittedly, I do find men relatively more attractive, though, if only by a small order of magnitude.

Nothing really, I guess I just found it odd seeing three bisexuals in a row when everyone I've met has been on one end of the spectrum, either gay or straight. I mean no offense by this of course. :)
That's alright, I guess.

I guess this may also count as "unsure," but I've really stopped caring. The lines between these things are too blurry in my case. I'm almost never attracted to people in the 1st place. When I am, I don't think gender really matters, although I think I'm more easily (easy is relative) attracted to guys. There's a good chance I'm somewhere on the asexuality spectrum, but I still don't really know. I'm also pretty out of touch with my feelings, so it can be hard for me to even understand whether I like or dislike someone. Anyways, I don't ever plan on having a romantic relationship (unless you count one with a fictional character *cough, cough*Firebrand*cough, cough), but I wish luck to all those gay, straight, bi, asexual, and others who are interested in one :D !

Though I'd say I'm more attracted to guys than I am to girls.

Unsure. I lean towards being straight and I don't think I'd ever have a relationship with a guy, but I really couldn't say that I'm 100% straight.

I'm straight, but am a spinster. (literally never been in a relationship, ever) I've had crushes on guys before but never got to the point where we would be considered "lovers." I know I can be attracted to men, though.

Back
Top Bottom