• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
This thread intrest me. im straight. :cool:

After putting a little thought in to this, I realise I don't even know anymore. I previously identified as bi, but now I'm leaning more towards pan. It's not that I'm sexually/physically/whatever attracted to all genders, it's more... I really don't care. Like, I don't even notice gender any more. If I loved a girl, okay, if I loved a boy, okay, if I loved an agender, okay, whatever. So now I'd say pan, but I really don't know. I don't think I'm anything.

I am straight. I'm a bit surprised to see three folks in a row who are bisexual though. Not that I have any issue with it! I just say that because the people I have spoken to are either gay or straight. Never bi. 0u0

It's different in my experience, most people I know and come across on places are either straight or bi.

I'm way too used to it by now.

I'm not that sure. I may be transgendered if that counts.

To be homest, I'm unsure myself. I'm not feeling much attraction to either gender, yet I do not consider myself asexual. I'm open to whichever, as long as the other person and I can get along.

I am a lesbian and in a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend. :) I've known that I was homosexual since I was at least 8, and I honestly couldn't be happier with who I am.

I used to pretend that I was asexual, but as much I hate saying it, I'm straight.

I don't even know. I'm not sexually attracted to any gender IRL, but I've got plenty of crushes on cute anime guys.

I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.
Same with me. I only realised I was bi a few months ago as well though I've never had a boyfriend.
Ditto over here.

I'm happily married but realized about a year ago that I'm bisexual. I'd have zero problems being with a man or a woman. I find either gender attractive.

Straight? But I don't really think anyone is strictly straight, you know?

I dunno, I've always had my major crushes and such on guys, but there have been those days when I'm a bit attracted to a girl.

I'm just...me, I guess.

I'm pretty straight, and I only find girls who are more feminine attractive.

I'm straight, or so I think. Maybe I'm asexual though, since I'm not that interest in men either...>_>

According to the Kinsey scale, totally straight and gay are more rare (gay more so for obvious reasons) than any kind of in between.

According to the Kinsey scale, totally straight and gay are more rare (gay more so for obvious reasons) than any kind of in between.

I remember reading that as well; I'd say if I'm not a Kinsey 6 (completely gay), I'm at least a 5.5, though.

The unfortunate minority:-

White straight man

Oh I wish I were special

I'm an asexual aromantic. I'm not sexually attracted nor attracted in any form to anyone.

Growing up, I haven't really been a fan of a love life and have stayed away from it. I stick to friendships and don't go further than that. :)
Sometimes I wish I could be that way; romantic and sexual feelings can really cloud a person's judgement, from smaller things to important life decisions. Alas...

Back
Top Bottom