• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
Lesbian. I have no attraction to men whatsoever. I honestly just wish I could be without any attraction.

I'm straight. I've had a girlfriend for over a year now.

Straight.
Weirdly when I was younger, I always thought I'd grow up to be gay because most people in the area I grew up in thought it was "gross and weird", but I didn't have a problem with it, but I've never been attracted to women.

Voted other; I'm pansexual. I'm able to be attracted to guys, girls, people who are genderfluid or gender queer, and people with no gender. I think I'm more sexually attracted to men and more romantically attracted to women, but I'm still trying to figure it all out. :p

I'm straight. However I have a rather open mind when it comes to it.
I'm generally called gay as my answer to the question. "Are you gay?" is typically " I've yet to meet a man I'm sexually attracted to, but I've yet to meet every man." Living in a Red state and not partaking in the typical manly activities I get that question a lot, and generally a look of disgust, horror or both when I give them that response.

str8erboi

(straight, i guess)

I'm straight, but I don't mind anyone else's sexuality so long as I am not approached in a manner I deem uncomfortable.

Straight. I don't really like even having guy friends. I get along better with girls than I do guys. Girls are much easier to talk to about things or at least in my experience they are. For me at least girls have generally been nicer than guys. Yeah some girls have made fun of me because apparently being quiet is somehow weird but nothing compared to the amount guys who have made fun of me. So yeah I love women. They have their flaws but most of them I've known are wonderful.

Straight. I don't really like even having guy friends. I get along better with girls than I do guys. Girls are much easier to talk to about things or at least in my experience they are. For me at least girls have generally been nicer than guys. Yeah some girls have made fun of me because apparently being quiet is somehow weird but nothing compared to the amount guys who have made fun of me. So yeah I love women. They have their flaws but most of them I've known are wonderful.
Some women, at least. Where I'm at, typically the girls are nicer than the guys (Who are arseholes for no apparent reason), but, of course, you've always got the brats of the group.

I'm straight but I'm slowly getting towards asexual.

Back
Top Bottom