• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
I'm sure that I'm straight, I've always been extremely confident over that. Love is my forte, and thus I'm confident that I like the girls. Though you never know what'll happen.

While not gay myself (I think), I am a big supporter of gay rights, such as gay marriage and stuff.

Just an question for bisexuals, how do you know that the "attraction" isn't lust?

If I'm reading that correctly, that's kind of a rude question. I'm understanding it as, "How do you know you're bisexual? You're probably just straight/gay and indiscriminately flirty."

Whether that's the intended meaning or not, if we say we're bisexual, we're bisexual.

I'm bisexual. I used to have a girlfriend but we broke up a couple of months ago after being together for a few years, though I haven't had a boyfriend yet.

I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.

Bisexual here as well. I mostly dated females, but one's gender was never a big factor to me, as long as the person looks good and attractive; ^^

Just an question for bisexuals, how do you know that the "attraction" isn't lust?

If I'm reading that correctly, that's kind of a rude question. I'm understanding it as, "How do you know you're bisexual? You're probably just straight/gay and indiscriminately flirty."

Whether that's the intended meaning or not, if we say we're bisexual, we're bisexual.

So, you just think you're bisexual and you are bisexual? Preposterous.

That's tantamount to saying "Bisexuality exists? Preposterous."

It's not a case of thinking we're bisexual, it's knowing we are, in the same way a straight person knows they are straight, or a person of any other orientation knows what their orientation is.

well how else are you meant to know you're bisexual apart from knowing and thinking it?
it's not like there's a fricking test you take to find out if you're bisexual or not what are you even trying to say here
if you're attracted to both sexes, and would date both, you're bisexual...?* if you think that applies to you then you're bisexual
also why would you ask how people know this? surely it's just the same as knowing you're straight/homosexual/pansexual/asexual/etc?

*unless i'm getting biromantic and bisexual confused, in which case, i'm sorry!

"Bisexual" is a word for an imaginary state of mind that has no chemical/physical/biological basis that we know of yet. If you think you're bisexual, then, well, you can't really disagree with yourself, can you?

Mod Note: This thread should not be used to debate about people's sexualities, please refrain from continuing this debate regarding Bisexuality.

I think that some people look attractive, but I don't see a point in getting involved in romantic relationships.
And the thought of me personally having sex...no
no
no
nO
i can't see myself with anybody.

it's not like i'm against other people being in relationships of any sort though, other people can do whatever the hell they want

So uh
yeah
aromantic asexual over here
and my dad thinks asexuality isn't a thing and calls it a harsh label
im pretty sure he thinks im a lesbian
*aggressively waves black, gray, white, and purple flag and flies into the sun*

I'm straight. No ifs, ands or buts. Maybe a few ifs depending on the situation.

Why do some people feel the need to point out they "support gay rights"? Are you expecting a medal from the LGBT Community or something?

Why do some people feel the need to point out they "support gay rights"? Are you expecting a medal from the LGBT Community or something?

Personally, I put it down to let people know that they have people who accept them for who they are, as they'd probably fce a lot of cruel, uneccesary persecution in real life.

I don't see sexuality as a that big of a deal. Big woop! They're gay/straight/bi/asexual/other! I judge on personality, thank you very much.

I have looked into this so many different times and looked into different labels, different everything. I've gone from identifying as bisexual to pansexual, but now I realise I'm kind of neither. I think the correct label would be a panromantic heterosexual. I would date anyone of any gender identity, and I feel I can experience romantic attraction to anyone, but my sexual attraction is kind of.... different. I'm worried this will be TMI, but I only really feel sexual attraction to people who have a penis, rather than people with female parts. That doesn't make me a pure heterosexual though, because as I said, romantic attraction to pretty much anyone. It kind of sucks that my label is so long because I always get shit like "you're just straight or heteroflexible", when I'm not.

i think ive posted on this thread before, haha, but i'll post again just because my sexuality might have changed over the years.

im a trans* (ftm) panromantic demisexual uwu

Just averagely straight.

Been hit on by a few gay guys before but eh, it just isn't my thing I guess.

I forget what I voted before, but I pretty much have no clue about it. For sexual orientation either asexual, pansexual (bisexual), or maybe even homosexual. For romantic orientation probably panromantic, but also possibly aromantic. I probably won't know until I'm like 30 at least -_- .

Last edited:
Gay. But eh. Physically oh my the male body is amazing. But I can't see myself in an emotional relationship with anyone. Not that I've ever tried.

Back
Top Bottom