• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
I'm definitely homoromantic, but also somewhere on the scale from homosexual to asexual. I find guys attractive, but not enough to want to really act on it. But I still want a relationship, just without the pressure to have sex. I think.

Anyway, the more interesting story is that I'm not telling my parents about the asexual part because becoming ok with gay people is a part of my mom's ongoing personal development and I don't want to give her an easy way out of it emotionally. Maybe I'm cruel. Oh well!

I'm straight, but I have nothing against any other types of sexuality. I've just personally only found myself attracted the female form.

I am asexual, but not aromantic.

I chose straight as well, but sometimes I feel like I'm not attracted to anyone at all.

Eh, I feel like I'm maybe 90% certain, but I'm not entirely confident about it, since I'm pretty young, and have never been in a relationship before *gags*. I do feel a strong attachment to the label I always seem to come back to, which is asexual bi(technically pan)romantic.

I'm personally pansexual, gender doesn't matter to me really, and I'd date trans* and nonbinary people as well (considering I'm going to be trans myself), so long as they (anybody) are nice and caring people. I once thought that I was asexual but it never really cut out for me.

Straight. Never really questioned it, as I've never been sexually attracted to a female. My first crush was Ash from Pokemon....... -is shot-

I'm a straight male. I love women. They are beautiful creatures, but I am ashamed to say my woman has me by the balls.

Last edited:
Since I last posted, I've started to think I'm asexual, heteroromantic. I love women, but not in that way.

I'm a heteroromantic asexual. I've never been in a relationship before, but I'm open to the idea if the opportunity ever arises.

I've posted in this thread a few times but... I've been thinking it through for awhile. Now I'm identifying with pansexual with a preference for girls. I have a boyfriend, but I'm attracted more easily to girls and have had more crushes on girls in the past. I identified as panromantic bisexual and panromantic heterosexual in the past but I think pansexual is the term that fits me best. :+3

I've always identified myself as heterosexual, and I still do. I'm seldomly attracted to someone though but I'm definitely open for the possibility if it arises and I'm really attracted to someone.

Back
Top Bottom