• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your sexuality?

What's your sexuality?

• Total voters
Although I am straight, I will recognize when a guy is good looking. There's just no physical attraction.

I recently discovered that I'm bisexual with a preference for guys.

I am straight. I have never had a girlfriend (but I came close to having one once), but I am hoping to find a girlfriend sometime next year while I am at university.

Asexual, but I like women only in a romantic way since sex is disgusting to me.

I think if I was to categorise myself, maybe pansromantic/bisexual? Im not really sure though.

Hard to answer since my gender is messed up but I identify mainly as panromantic and heterosexual.

Not sure. I don't find myself really attracted to men as I do with women. I just prefer the female human figure. I find it beautiful and amazing.

I'm heterosexual, but if there's a good looking girl nearby, I can acknowledge it. I just don't see myself wanting to date or have sex with women.

Definitely bisexual. Leaning on pansexual a bit sometimes, but for the most part I'm pretty solidly bi.

I've given it a lot of thought, and I currently identify as grey-A and panromantic. Grey-A meaning I identify with asexuality to a large (but not full) extent, and panromantic meaning gender does not affect whether I feel romantically attracted to someone.

since I'm trans now I guess I count as a lesbian huh

hot

though I sorta think I lean more towards bi, dunno for sure, will very likely change my classification l8r if I start liking guys a significant amount. I've had some homosexual urges before becoming transgender but they were never big enough for me to consider myself bi. Before you say "oh if you like guys at all then you're bi", imo that's kinda stupid because I think everyone is sexually attracted to both genders to varying, often unnoticeable degrees, and if we don't have a line somewhere everyone would qualify as bisexual lol

Last edited:
Wow, I'm surprised there's so many fellow asexuals on the poll! O_O

Wow, I'm surprised there's so many fellow asexuals on the poll! O_O
It does support my point when people say 'BUT THEY'RE ONLY 1%', nah m8. That study was done in the 70s on one group, it was also more so for Aromantics.

Personally I think it's more realistic that Asexuals make up 10% of the population.

There's also a couple more Asexuals I know on bulba who haven't done the poll which would boost the percentage up.

Back
Top Bottom