• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your signature Pokémon?

Depends which game i'm playing, but my signature mon always ends up being the first one to learn Fly. It's my favourite HM for being the most convenient as well as useful in battle.
In W it's Archeops, in Plat it's Drifblim, in Ruby it's Tropius.

Probably Swampert, Vaporeon, Fearow, Houndoom, or Corsola. One of those almost always ends up in my team somehow.

Lucario is usually my ace. Most of the time I have Arcanine in my team along with Sylveon in Gen VI.

I've always wanted to use a "special" Pokémon that would have an edge in battle and be something unique that I always used.
Unfortunately, I don't a defined Pokémon of this kind (yet). But I do have "signature Pokémon" on specific games in the franchise...

• Pokémon FireRed: Charizard (generic I know)
  • Pokémon Colosseum: Entei
  • Pokémon Platinum: Empoleon
  • Pokémon SoulSilver: Dusknoir
  • Pokémon White: Sandslash Pokémon Y: Sableye
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby: Sableye
I gotta add that I plan to get a signature Pokémon that I'll use for the next games of the series. If I had to decide it would either be Espeon or Sableye.

Probably Charizard. Not my favorite Pokemon but my most used and favorite starter.

At the moment... Delphox. Because it's a fire mage. (Usually a water type though.)

It's a mix. Lucario because I used it on every playthrough of every game since Diamond/Pearl that it can be caught it so naturally HG/SS and ORAS are excluded.

And Charizard because Charizard's been a favorite since the RB days. Whenever I can choose a Kanto starter, Charmander is my choice. And with Mega X that makes me love Charizard even more.

Flygon. If I can catch a Flygon line member, I use a Flygon unless there is another Dragon available I like more like Goodra and Noivern.

Darkrai. Whenever my friends see my darkrai brought out they know shits 'bout to get real. I've had just darkrai left before against 4 Pokemon. I won.

In ORAS, I tend to use Volcarona a lot and with Quiver Dance+STAB moves, it's pretty awesome.

It's probably Mismagius. I always try to use one whenever possible, which is not possible in most games unfortunately.

Chikorita, definitely. I signed up for a bunch of sites with Chikorita somewhere in my username when I was around 9 or 10, so I've been going by the name Chika for about 8 years and it just stuck this whole time. :p I started loving Chikorita because of how Ash's in the anime was so spunky.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom