• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your signature weapon?

LivingAngryCheese

the Shadow Hunter
Reaction score
When you're chopping up space pirates, impaling zombies, banishing demons or <insert enemy destruction of choice here>, what are you doing it with?
The format is as follows:

Signature weapon:
Secondary weapon:
Magic?:
Utilities:
Alternative weapons:

Example (also, mine) :

Signature weapon: Bow
Secondary weapon: Two daggers
Magic: Shadow magic (not dark magic, shadow)
Utilities: Lighter, Grenades.
Alternative weapons: Flamethrower, RPG, katana.

All choices made so far:
Signatures:
1 Bow
1 Two-handed Sword
1 Blade Whip
1 Red Lightsaber

Secondaries:
1 Daggers
1 Crossbow
1 Pistol
1 Sabre

Magicks:
1 Shadow Wielder
1 Shape-shifter

Utilities:
1 Lighter
1 Grenades
1 Rocks

Alternatives:
1 Flamethrower
1 RPG
1 Katana
1 Staff
1 Spear
1 Battleaxe

Discussion is allowed, and actually appreciated, but don't stray from the topic.

Last edited:
Signature: Blade Whip
Secondary: Handgun
Magic: Ice Magic
Utilities: Lantern
Alternative weapons: One-Handed Swords, Regular Whip, Scythe

Signature weapon: Red lightsaber
Secondary weapon: Sabre
Magic?: Elemental
Utilities: Teleportation, healing, telekinesis
Alternative weapons: Various daggers

In other news I don't seem to be able to edit the op. Sorry if your weapon isn't there.

Signature weapon: Sniper rifle
Secondary weapon: Hidden knives
Magic: Time manipulation
Utilities: Stealth, credit cards, my tongue
Alternative weapons: my arms, my legs, a spoon

I'll do one for my character in Yun's Aeon RP
Signature weapon: A pair of laser Chackram
Secondary weapon: He doesn't really have one, maybe not a smart move on his part
Magic: The ability to create physical constructs from his aura
Utilities: holopad
Alternative weapons: Whatever he makes with his aura

Swords, maybe
Daggers
Ghost Magic (to generate ghost apparitions with various abilities)
Rocks and stones
A whip
And, to be honest, I would rely mostly on my Magic than anything else in a fight! ;)

Main: Quarterstaff
Secondary: Knife
Magic?: Ehhhhhhhh...this may be a bit of a long shot but I tend to attract negative scenarios
Utilities: My hands
Alternative weapons: Pen, anything I can spin

Ha! This is going to be unique. Particularly since I'll be doing it for my character from Aelita.

Signature weapon: Hair. It is telekinetically controlled and can absorb magical attacks. (But is very weak to cutting attacks, like swords)
Secondary weapon: Floating crystals which are used in conjunction with hair. They blast the magical energy absorbed back at foes.
Magic: Telekinetic/psychic powers, healing, water/ice/darkness, summoning a Familiar to help out.
Utilities: Her chest crystal. She can store things in it.
Alternative weapons: N/A

She's mostly a healing mage, really, and is not very physically oriented at all. Most of her fighting style involves counterattacking rather than initiating, and letting her Familiar fight. She can place some pretty insidious status ailments on enemies that will drain their health though.

Signature: Crossbow
Secondary: Iron Axe
Magic: Evoker magic, vex magic
Utilities: Fireworks
Alternative weapons: Bow, Iron Sword, Boats 'n' hoes

Signature weapon: squid-themed black sword
Secondary weapon: bat with nails in it
Magic: ability to summon dark portals which attacks and items can come out of; can also be used to teleport
Utilities: healing potions, magic crystals with various effects
Alternative weapons: black knife, pistol

Signature weapon: An all-purpose gun attached to my arm a la Mega Man and/or Samus Aran.
Secondary weapon: Bombs that seek out victims.
Magic: Mind control, life draining, demon summoning, Magitek that can create robots.
Utilities: a grimoire, a demonic familiar, jars storing various tamed parasites.
Alternative weapons: Boxing gloves amplified with a pain-increasing aura, taser.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom