• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your strong point?

Which if these is most like you?

• Total voters

Zephy

How is forever?
Reaction score
Are you more of a battler, coordinator, explorer, studier, breeder or something else?
Personally I'm best at contests. Battles and breeding are not my thing. I could study and/or explore but I lack the patience.

Explorer.. but I voted battler.

<3 exploring regions. :D

I'm best at battling. I like planning movesets and strategies and various teams for different situations. Everything else... augh. I have horrible luck breeding, as I tend to get things wrong easily, like egg moves and even egg types. It's sad. I love contests, but I'm not very good at making movesets that work well with it. On the flip side, at least I can make delicious poffins, but... that takes like no skill. XD

Just what I wanted, More generic threads
More generic complaining is always good, too.

I'm an explorer in both the above and below ground areas.
Above ground, I check every nook and cranny and battle every trainer when I'm going threw the game.
Below ground, I know a great technique in hitting the wall, getting almost all of the rare items and some of the spheres.
  • First hit in the corner one diagonally away that has the heaviest rocks, then hit two diagonally away from it.
  • Keeping in mind that you might get a plate or a very rare item, tend to head for the other rocky areas before the softer ones.
  • when you find a sphere corner, skip it to find rarer items
  • when you hit all possible spots or you find all other items, start to go for the common items

Just what I wanted, More generic threads

This isn't exactly a generic thread....Back on topic, I am a bit of everything really. I genreally breed alot of Pokemon for My Pokemon Ranch but a few I keep for battling. I explore with the Pokemon I breed and train them for battling. I use some of my best Pokemon for contest but generally they end up being used for battling too. I don't really know what you mean by "studier" but I probably do it so... but all in all each boils down to battling.

I like battling best, but I enjoy pokemon contests, too. I suck at making Poffins and have no one online to make really good ones with, but I have good strategy during appeals.

I've always been and always will be a breeder with a bit of exploration in me. I want to find a battler to partner up with so that I can actually learn why some things are more desireable than others and how to actually make a decent team.

Call me Dora, cuz Im and explorer! Thats totally the best part! I also like contests every once in a while.

Last edited:
Battler, because, I don't know, it's fun and it's the only thing you could do back in the days when I started.

I would be a female Kenji. I like drawing, so in the Pokémon world I would sketch, explore and study Pokémon. A few battles now and then wouldn't be bad though.

I'm more of a battler/explorer. XD I'm not too good at breeding still, a lot of factors needs masterings. <.<

I'm thorn in between Studier and Breeder... But I'll go for Studier, because breeding gets to my nerver every once in a while.

I'm an explorer, and battler.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom