• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's Your Typing Speed?

AnnaKus

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Anna. I live in Ukraine.
I love foreign languages ​​and fond of poetry. Constantly at work behind a computer and have to type a lot of text. I'm not particularly fast.
Here is my results -44 wpm( ::)

Here are a few sites that will help you type fast:

Learn to Type | Teach Typing | Free Typing Tutor and Typing Lessons

Typing test. Take free online typing speed test and get a certificate — Ratatype

Typing Test English - 10FastFingers.com

And what is your typing speed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Whats yours typing speed? Typing tutors for everyone!

Probably a bit below average. Just a bit.

i type at 75-100 wpm from what i remember, though idk if i err on the upper or lower end of that

I can type around 80-100 words, depending how many common words are in a block of text.

I've never taken any kind of test on it so I don't have the exact details, but I do know I type very, very fast. People are constantly pointing out the speed of which I type, sometimes going as far as to say "you're not even typing real words". I'm sure many people are much faster, however.

I used the 2nd link, Ratatype. http://i.imgur.com/OoTCggE.png

Pretty much the same speed I've had since I was in high school. I haven't really worked on improving it because unless I get a data entry job, it's probably not necessary. :p

I'm typing fast, but not that rockets. I was used to be a fast guy, but slowed down...

I can type about 50-75 wpm. I think I've been typing at that speed since high school.

Speed: 53.4 WPM
Accuracy: 96.3%

That's with Dvorak. My QWERTY speed is in the 80s and 90s.

If I'm typing out something I'm reading, I'm significantly slower than when I'm typing out words from my head.

My score was ~60 wpm last time I took a test, though.

According to the test; 87wpm but I messed up a few times.
When I use to type in media classes in high school people use to watch me typing and ask me why I didn't look at the keyboard etc. Awkward times.

I think I was around 70 wpm, though I'm much faster if I'm typing something in my head rather than copying it.

I type around 74 words per minute. I've been working on gaining speed and accuracy since I was in middle school, when I could only type 36 words per minute.

I'm usually around 120 on a real keyboard (physical, big keys, and not this laptop one), around 105 on this laptop keyboard and I've hit as good as 140 before when I used to train myself in it for online contests. It's funny because I trained myself to type and have a weird system where I only use my left forefinger and right thumb, middle finger, and pinky (only for shift) to type... it works for me though, what can I say?

Between 60 and 70 WPM with near perfect accuracy it seems. I thought it'd be faster, but oh well.

My typing speed is only about 50 words per minute. I've been a late learner with learning how to type without looking at the keyboard. I've been practicing more and more, though I think it will go up in a few months after more practice.

I'm usually up around 100 WPM with at least 99% accuracy on typing tests. I can also type at about 60 WPM with a bit less accuracy with just my left hand (useful for gaming and for working while using multiple devices).

My actual typing speed while typing something that I'm writing myself (rather than a test where you have to read and react) is probably 5 - 10 WPM higher than that.

Back
Top Bottom