• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When are you getting B/W? (US)

When will you get B/W?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've already pre ordered it. When is the realsese date in Europe?

March 4th according to bulbapedia.

I'm gonna be out in the middle of the ocean when this is released, gonna try and get it for the plane flight back home once I make it into port. Its kind of funny because when Diamond and Pearl came out, I also happened to be away from home and actually got it right before I got on the plane. Nothing is a better time killer then Pokémon! haha

Pre ordered it a couple days ago! I'm getting up early to wait outside of gamestop on the 6th. woot.

Gonna buy it at TRU on Sunday. Didn't bother to pre-order it. Pokemon games hardly ever sell out here.

I have to wait until 10th of March since I live in New Zealand, but doesnt matter as i am so excited to get the games.

Hopefully Release date now, it just depends on how kind my mum is feeling... (Thats the AUS release date, just to let you know.) Ok, so it'll be a school day. I hope they don't run out on the first day. (I'm hoping both GameTraders, Game, and EB Games have enough stock, I don't care where I get it, I just want it!) But my mum is totally against pre-orders for some reason just because 'you can get it cheaper on EBay, once it's released!'...

I pre-ordered White, but I am not touching it until June because I will get distracted and it will horribly affect my grades, THEN I will be unable to enjoy them.

My parents would think I'd need help if I waited till midnight to buy a game :/

As much as I would love to buy it the day it came out and play it non stop for weeks, I think I'll have to wait until June to buy B or W (I think I'm going for White). I have a crazy workload this semester and there's no signs of stopping, so I had to force myself not to pre-order it and torture myself by waiting until school's over and I have all summer to play it. Then I'll still have job work but at least I'll have like 10 times more free time than I have now. I don't know how I'm going to wait...

Yet again, mine has been changed to the 17th of March (Australian, you know, as that is payday for my parents) and If I'm a good enough child. Then, yes, a week after it's released.

March 6th and both of them. Just need to figure out my teams which is the hard part:( I need help

I'm probably going to get it around June, which is when my birthday is. I have more than enough money to get it myself right now, but it's a matter of actualy going to the store and being able to get it. If I get my permit in June then I'll probably ask to drive to gamestop.

it will probably be a month or two, i have a few things higher on my list right now, but i hope to get it sooner or later

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom