• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When Ash reaches Pallet Town then what?

If the writers decide to use the new Fairy Type to influence Ash to travel to Kalos, maybe they could relate it to the microphone Jigglypuff from the Original Series? It could help show that older Pokemon are now classified in the recently-discovered type, and it would be fun seeing it again. The writers clearly haven't forgotten Kanto what with the re-animated stuff we've seen in this series, and they certainly don't mind bringing back characters after hundreds of episodes just for the hell of it (*cough*Jesiebelle). Plus wasn't it in one of the endings for Best Wishes? I know it was last seen in Hoenn but if it could get out there it could just as easily get back to Pallet Town in the time it took Ash to travel 2-3 regions.

- Ash will see Tracey, Delia, and Professor Oak again.
- He will then drop off his Unova Pokemon with Professor Oak.
- He will set off for Kalos.

It would be nice to see Misty, Brock, and the others as well, but the anime producers probably won't let it happen.

I can only hope for an appearance of May and her new Mega Blaziken, but the chances of that are little to none.

Well, guess for Ash to see Tracey and Brock one last time before leaving for the next region, Iris and Dento seeing all of Ash's old Pokemon and hearing more of Ash't story's, always fun to see there reactions to thatXD If Team Rocket appear have every one be all " Team Rocket" at the same time and look at one another in shock that they all know who they are cuz of them always following Ash, wonder if he's tolled them about that yet?

Why do I have a feeling they won't make it all the way to Ash's home town?

Why, it's off to Kalos of course!

This, obviously. The saga will end with "next time, a new beginning" and before we know it, the Kalos Saga will start. After Ash reaches Pallet Town, we'll have one episode with Cilan and Iris splitting up and then viola! He'll be on a plane to Kalos in the next episode.

I would like to see Satoshi celebrate his third tenth birthday.

I actually hope they never mention satoshi's age if they intend on keeping him ten. It would mindscrew me even more than it did on the first episode of best wishes.
--------
as for prediction, he's gonna go back home dump his pokemon offscreen in pallet like the last epi of DP and then go to kalos afterwards. I also think that dent and iris may not be in the pallet town episodes either.

After going through the Decolora archipelago & reach Kanto & then Pallet Town what do you want to happen?

He goes home then goes to sleep? Lol!

But in all seriousness he might just go to the lab and then go straight to Kelos. I rather that than see him go threw the same steps he did in the beginning of BW where we saw every little detail of his journey there with his mom and Professor Oak.

I personally would want to see past characters again, just to tie the BW series back to the previous series. Ever since the Unova journey began, it sort have been a "seperate" world, in both Pokémon and humans. We don't see much of past Pokémons in Unova, but that is an exception, mainly because Unova is on a separate piece of land than the previous regions. However, as for humans, I don't ever recall Ash mentioning Brock's name even once, not even when praising Cilan that he is "the best cook ever." It was not until the appearance of Dawn that Brock was even mentioned.

All in all, I want to see Misty and Brock there, or maybe even May. I want to see Gary the most, as he was Ash's first and main rival.

So we will get to see Brock..yayy.

What I want is that upon reaching Vermilion City they meet Ambipom there. I wouldn't like them to ignore it.
But after all, I would really like and hope we will see Misty. Look below:
This is Vermilion City:
Kanto_Vermilion_City_Map.png
While this is Pallet Town:
Kanto_Pallet_Town_Map.png
And Cerulean City and Misty may be right here:
Kanto_Cerulean_City_Map.png
So, to go to Pallet Town Ash has to go through Saffron City and then turn left, but would quite longer than going through Cerulean City. He might go there and make everyone happy with Misty's appearance. PLEASE MISTY.

The most probably thing that may happen is that :
- Prof. Oak has talked with Sycamore and has learned about Fairy-types. Then as Gary is a researcher by now, he may go to Kalos(temporary) to sicover upon thi brand new type. Or Oak asks Tracey instead.

-----------
Now :
*BW141-Pre-last.
-They reach Vermilion City.
-They meet Ambipom or they head to Cerulean City and at the end of the episode they meet Misty.

*BW142-Last.
-They meet Misty.
-Iris vs Misty.
-Meeting Brock.
-Pallet Town.
-Fairy Type introduced.
-Gary and Tracey reunion.
-Old casts, new team changes.
-Iris, Cilan, farewell.
-Ready for Kalos.
-------------------------
As for the Iris vs Clair, it seemed as a aspecial Iris episode to me. Please writers, do whatever you want but only turn Misty back physically.
I REALLY HOPE MISTY APPEARRRRRR.....:bawl: :naughty:

He'll get back and then there will be this huge battle where Satoshi storms the Rocket-Dan headquarters and takes the organization down once and for all.

Haha, just kidding, that's obviously not going to happen.

I dont see any of the events here happening. Especially anything involving misty. I mean ash has been gone for so long she probably forgot all about him. Besides in HGSS she had a boyfriend or tried to get one who obviosuly wasnt red so if the writers allowed time to pass they can confirm it.

He walks in the front room of the house silently, and then notices Professor Oak shouting "my lumbago" and hears him mom...

...No, no, no!

Seriously, he does the usual shtick: drops off his Pokemon with Tracey, who has become mute in recent years due to the writers, and Professor Oak, gets his new Pokedex, says bye to his momma, and sets off for Kalos.

...What? Did you think the writers were going to do an epic sendoff or something? xD.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom