• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When did you last change your avatar?

Like a week ago or so? Previous avatar was Kazuki Makabe from Fafner, so I just switched characters from the same show. Don't plan on any new avatars for a while, I like this Kouyou one. If anything, I'd change to a new one of him.

Mine was in my Friday morning hours - another Pokemon cat
still keeping my feline theme
(Oct 19th)

Just now.

Using my Korrina halloween av lol (yes, i always use korrina avatars. i am seriously in love with her and really enjoy seeing her face whenever i post on forums xD <3)

In the morning when I woke
almost time for my sleep
Changed about 14 hrs ago

not long ago, maybe 30 mins ago from post time

early in my morning hours, about a day by now

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom