• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

When did you last change your avatar?

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
About a week or two ago? Right about when I came back here. I switched to Conrad since I was voting him every day in the Fire Emblem Heroes "Choose Your Legends" event; I knew he wouldn't win, but I just wanted IS to know people want him in the game :cry:

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Approximately three and a half hours ago

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
an hour or so ago.

might keep this one for a while, actually.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
a few minutes ago

I really love Mew, but sky shaymin reps me a lot more.

also the eevee is just a cute bonus.

Ana

Reaction score
Well, I had changed it yesterday because I felt like using something unrelated to my username but it was too blurry for my tastes. So I changed it again today because I like the water color look.

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Two days ago when I decided to start being active around here again.

*Congrats Finland* "I is SuomiVee"
Reaction score
Yesterday
Little before my midnight

Monoceros
Reaction score
Last week. I found a suitable Bumblebee pic that I wanted to use. I can't help it; his new movie look is just too cute.

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
like an hour or so ago! Skymin represents me the most so I'm definitely keeping it for a while. ^_^

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
When the new starters were announced! Rabbits/bunnies have always been my favorite animals since I was a kid. So Scorbunny instantly became a new fav.
Don't worry though, I still like Cutiefly. :)

*Congrats Finland* "I is SuomiVee"
Reaction score
a few minutes ago - keeping with Jolteon for a while

only changed it on the 9th since it was Zangoose day... now that the 9th is over for me, I go back to Jolteon