• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When Did You Start Playing Pokemon?

When Did You Start Playing Pokemon?

• Total voters

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
When did you start playing Pokemon? I started in 2005, and my first game was LeafGreen.

I've been into Pokemon for years, but I only started playing it last year.

Christmas 1999; which was the Christmas after Red and Blue launched in Europe. I got a GBC and Red for Christmas.

2004, when I got Sapphire with a Gameboy Advance for my birthday. Though, like Yourlilemogirl, I was playing the Nintendo 64 spinoffs for a few years before.

Games in 2009.,but if you count TCG,then more than a decade. I believe it was 1999. or so.

Sometime between 1996-1999 (maybe 2000) and my first game was Red Version. I got it for my birthday.

I'm an old-school Pokèmon gamer. My first game was Red (Yellow had only just been released but it was a birthday present and mom and dad couldn't find Yellow, which I really wanted),

'99 or 2000, I think. My first was Red, but I voted the GS era because Gold and Silver were either just about to come out or already were. I really don't remember.

In 1998, My oldest brother got Red and my next oldest brother got Blue. They let me play it.

Around 2007. Diamond was my first Pokemon game and I got it a few months after I got my DS.

Red in 2003,when the anime started in India and i discovered the games.

Edit:And after writing this,i get hit by a wave of nostalgia and realize how much pokemon has influenced my life.

Somewhere around 2000 or so. First game was Silver, which I happen to be replaying right now (. .)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom