• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When do we plan to update?

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
I'm just curious...and also, will it take a day to set up?

Thanks,

_Dark Knight

Well, what can they update?
The buttons and other small things?
I think it wouldn't take a day for that.

Thanks.

He might mean vBulliten. After all, we are on 3.8.4 right now and 4 is out already.

We're working the bugs out. Don't worry, we'll have it updated before they throw support for our version out.

To add a little bit to what TTE said, the magnitude of this change is pretty huge. And we're a pretty big site. So we really want to make sure things go off without a hitch. It isn't a patch change, where you might see some changes on the user-end but nothing big. We've gotta make sure everything works in transition, and that is not an easy task.

There used to be much more bots, trust me.
Anyways, Vbulitten 4 is awesome, i have seen it.

vB4 will see a number of popular addons on these forums go, such as the username changes. We're waiting for at least 4.0.3 right now (4.0.2 is due to be released soon), since that's the version tagged with certain bug fixes and feature additions that we really need. Without those, an upgrade now would actually represent a net loss to users.

such as the username changes.

vBulletin doesn't have this functionality by default? I totally believed so.

Well, take your time; at least for me it's more important to have a stable system *coughfivehundredthreeerrorcough* than to have the spanking new, unstable stuff.

will this update reduce the random error that makes it so you can use bubapedia/garden
what causes those, anyway?
well, either way, thank you updaters!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom