• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

When do you think Pokemon is going to do eastern europe (outside of russia)?

Sheep40

Reaction score
Russia's too big to have a single pokemon region to itself.

Of that part of the world, what do you think would be the most likely inspiration? My bets are on Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Greece.

What generation could it be? With the emphasis on western European regions as of recent, could they start doing eastern european after that? Assuming Italy is gen IX, then Germany is X, then Greece is XI, then could Poland be XII?

Also, what kind of pokemon or regional variants could be featured? What would the legendaries be like?

Also, the human characters. Could we see the return of multiple rivals and stat trainers? Would the story necessarily have to be darker due to the region (of course disregarding real history)? Or could they do lighter stories in that region?

Nicolas721

Reaction score
I hope they take a 10 year break of Europe, there are other countries out there...

But if I had to choose I'd go for Finland/Norway or Greece, specially Greece which would have some cool legendaries.

Rockapheller

A Pokémon Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the countries the regions have been based on are where Pokémon has official localizations. Japan, USA, France, the UK and now Spain.

Germany, Italy, China, Korea, or somewhere in the USA are pretty much more likely candidates based on what we have had up to this day.