• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When Do You Use Your Masterball???

Haven't used one since Gold although I'd use tf if came across a shiny that teleports, explodes etc.

Usually just on the roamers. Thankfully Black/White only had one, so it was easier than Platinum with its 5 roamers!

Always on the roamers. I don't have the patience to catch all of them in every game. I just wish I could transfer my 2nd masterball from white onto heartgold, where there are actually more roamers than master balls.

I don't use my Masterball, unless I run into a shiny that can kill itself!
Otherwise, nope, I will keep it forever in my bag.

I used to save it for either a high-level pokemon, like Mewtwo or Rayquaza, but anymore I use it on a roaming pokemon. I hate those. A friend of mine decided to restart his version of Black, so he agreed to let me have Reshiram and Tornadus. The only problem was he used his Master Ball on Reshiram and hadn't caught Tornadus. After several days of running in grass and cursing, I finally caught him.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom