• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: When Evil Meets Evil (Book 1) (COMPLETED)

How do you like When Evil Meets Evil?

• Best Fic Ever

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Its alright

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

alster08

BF Author
Reaction score
When Evil Meets Evil

evilficbanner.png

Made by BlazakingEX​

Summary...

Team Rocket attacks Kanto again. Team Magma and Aqua attack as well because humans dont appriciate them trying to help. Team Galactic gives up in Sinnoh and goes to Kanto to terrorize the people. The chaos heats up as many people are attacked.

Part Listings...
Part One ..........................Team Rocket
Part Two ..........................Team Aqua and Magma
Part Three ........................Team Galactic
Part Four ..........................Evil with a Side of Hero
Part Five ..........................Water vs. Fire
Part Six.............................Goivanni Vs. Cyrus
Part Seven ........................The Final Battle for Kanto
Part Eight .........................Kanto's Last Stand
Part Trivia..........................When Evil Meets Evil

Part 1 Team Rocket

“How long has it been since we left Johto?” asked a curious Team Rocket Grunt anxious for world domination.

The Team Rocket Blimp soared into the wide open skies of the Kanto Region. Many Rocket Grunts were on board ready for their devious mission. They were going to rule over the Kanto skies and control the entire world.

The red Blimp continued to soar over the large land of Vermilion City. Every passenger was equipped with a powerful team that could take on anyone. The day of the end of Kanto slowly approached. It was destined to happen.

“Ah, at last we've reached our destination point. Today I will rule over the region terrifying everyone in my way.” The Team Rocket leader stood from his seat. He changed into his black suit and began to order the savage Grunts around. “How long till landing,” asked Giovanni the Team Leader.

“In approximately one hour, Giovanni sir,” replied the old wrinkly professor. The professor kept his distance from his leader. Most of the members did too. They were all afraid to get prosecuted if they did something that Giovanni disapproved of.

Giovanni was a rough person with no feelings towards other innocent people. He could care less if his team vanished before his eyes. He was never in the right mood to have fun or chill for a bit. It was always work, work, and work, to Giovanni. He was a cold man with no family to look up to. No one to spend time with. He was a lonely soul that searched pleasure through evil.

“Thirty minutes till world domination. Everyone is to move to their designated places. There shall be no time to waste. It’s a matter of time before…?” said the Team Rocket executive not revealing their secret.

Giovanni sat back down in his black suit looking down below watching what was soon to be his.

Every member quickly approached their positions calmly waiting for action. Giovanni took his place in his silky soft massage chair watching the others work their butt off for him.

“Ten minutes till landing,” announced the Captain of the giant blimp.

The blimp was now in sight of Vermilion City people. All of them screamed in terror, running around like maniacs.

“I can finally hear the screaming of horror,” laughed Giovanni very excited.

The blimp stopped in its place and began to drop slowly toward the large town.

“Ten seconds till we began to terrorize everyone in sight,” announced Giovanni.

The Team Rocket Grunts began to drop simultaneously from their places attacking Vermilion City. Smoke filled the clear air from their Pokemon. They were driving the poor town’s people away from their home. Screaming at the top of their lungs, the town’s people were driven away. Team Rockets plan successful against these weaklings.

Ten minutes past and no one roamed Vermilion City. They were driven out by Team Rocket. They were invincible, unstoppable, and unopposable. They always got there malicious way.

Giovanni let out a malevolent laugh and watched as the Team Rocket Soldiers worked their heads off. Many Grunts returned the massive blimp with their missions successful .

The blimp ascended quickly into the foggy sky making its way to the next destination point. They were going to drop a missile the size of the town.

“Nothing will stand in Team Rockets monstrous ways and we shall always win,” admitted Giovanni. He found pleasure through hatred. He felt good inside. He was destroying Kanto as they knew it. Who will stop this dreadfull beast?

Last edited:
Re: When Evil Meets Evil

Part 2 Team Magma and Aqua

“At last we leave the Hoenn Region. We set sail towards Kanto where we will control the calm seas.” announced Team Aqua’s leader. The sinister Villain drove the large submarine between the bulky ocean that connected Kanto to Hoenn.

“Hoenn may have given us trouble but Kanto will be a shoe in to defeat. Kanto is about to end very soon. No one will get in our way. No one will stop us. No one will defeat us. No one will betray us. It’s all according to our sadistic plan.”

Team Aqua’s leader continued to boss everyone around in a threatening manner. Do this, do that, say this, say that. No one denied their ruler. He was in charge and no one or nothing could alter that fact.

“We will be arriving at the Kanto coastlines in approximately 2 hours.” announced Archie the Team Aqua leader. “Today I will be announced King of Kanto.” rejoiced Archie. “What can top this? I will rule!”

The Team Aqua members got into their assigned blue uniforms. They were stripped and went with a pirate hat. Many people were frightened when they marched by in their uniform. Others laughed and thought it was Halloween.

Team Aqua arrived at the coastlines of Kanto and all the top members invaded Lavender Town. With their top teams they fought and fought head against head. The fight didn’t last long and they were driven out of their own town. The people headed to the nearest town begging for help along the way.

“Mwahahahaha” sang out Archie for the world to here. For the world to get afraid of. For the world to look up to.

Team Magma’s leader ran toward their planes wheel. He took control of their flying aircraft.

“Why is the air full with all of this smoke? I can barley see the way towards Kanto.” fumed Team Magma’s Leader flying the giant aircraft.

Team Magma’s Leader, Maxie was another devious man with no one to love. All he possessed was his trustworthy team. The team members always followed his commands. He liked to have power. He enjoyed to threaten people.

The plane continued to fly through the smoky clouds above the Kanto Region.

“Ten minutes till landing. Every member on the aircraft ran to their spot and staid there like statues. Their was complete silence as the plane began to descend calmly. Earsplitting screaming was heard below the plane.

Fuchsia City was ten feet below the dangerous plane that held evil.

“Everyone evacuate! We are under attack!” yelled one of the fellow citizens, running to protect his life.

Parents held their frightened kids as they ran from their homes and out of the city. All were in shock that their city was in peril.

“Ahhhhh!” screamed innocent mothers. “Why is this happening to us?”

After a couple minutes the land was bare and deserted. No one was in Maxie’s site.

“I now claim this piece of land… Team Magma’s!” shouted Maxie placing their flag into the rough dirt.

“We have successfully completed terrorizing this piece of land. Everyone is to report back to our aircraft and rest up.” ordered Maxie.

The aircraft was back into the air, flying towards the next victim of terror.

Last edited:

Looks good so far! Having the villanous teams atack Kanto at the same time seems interesting! There are a things here and there that seemed a bit out of place but it is good overall; at any rate, I hope you don't mind some critique.

• When Giovanni said
    "...Today I will rule over the region terrifying everyone in my way" and “I can finally hear the screaming of horror.”
    It seemed a little out of character (Game-Wise)
  • He found pleasure through hatred. He felt good inside. He was destroying Kanto as we knew it
    Giovanni has always been protrayed to swindle or intimadate people for power, it seems he is just doing this out of pleasure, rather than for something in specific. (Then again, that may be just my impresion)
  • "It’s all according to our sadistic plan.”
    Team Aqua had always thought their actions were for the benefit of both people and pokemon, so I find it a little odd; also, Team Aqua/Magma are known to work in a voluntary fashion for the same reason.
  • “We have successfully completed terrorizing this piece of land. Everyone is to report back to our aircraft and rest up.”
    This seems a little more like the Hoenn Teams, since they would terrorize people out of the area to prevent them being affected by the natural disaster they are trying to make happen

These is just my opinion, of course! I hope I can see some improvements in the future!

CrimsonLion had some good points. I absolutely love the idea of them going against each other (for whatever reasons), maybe we can see some Pokemon? Or hear some dastardly plots? I like it so far, don't give up! :) Keep re reading when you type it up. It's what makes me add more and more :p

Alright, I got your visitor message... XD And here I am, reviewing your fic.

First off the bat, the evil teams meeting each other seems like a pretty naive idea. It's just that the vibe I get from reading your summary is that this is one of those grade-school ideas where you decide to just lump everything together and see what happens. It's not definitely a bad thing, but I'm reading on just in case.

Alright, let's get started with a few grammar errors, first (the parts I am commenting on are bolded and coloured):

“How long has it been since we left Johto?” asked a curious Team Rocket Grunt anxious for world concur.
@red text: I assume you actually mean "for world domination" here. Because "concur" isn't a noun...I know you meant "conquer", but "domination" seems like a better word to use in this case.

And I'm not sure that a grunt would really be anxious for world domination. Maybe to be anxious for a piece of the action, but...

They were going to rule over the Kanto skies and control the entire world.
This seems like their final goal, not an action they're about to take to reach that goal, which would be their "mission".
Although, now that I read it again, it's not really that much of a problem.

“Ah, at last we reached our destination point. Today I will rule over the region terrifying everyone in my way.” The Team Rocket leader stood from is seat. He changed into his black suit and began to order the savage Grunts around.
@red text: You mean "we've reached". The composite (perfect; excuse my French) past tense is what you're looking for here, because it's something that has just happened.
@blue text: Well, this is just a spelling error. You meant "his", I presume.

The professor kept his distance from his leader. Most of the members did to. They were all afraid to get prosecuted if they did something undeniable.
@red text: I'm sure you didn't mean "undeniable" here, more like "against Giovanni's wishes".
@blue text: more spelling mistakes. You meant "too".

Giovanni was a rough person with no feelings towards other innocent people. He could care less if his team vanquished before his eyes. He was never in the right mood to have fun or chill for a bit. It was always work, work, and work, to Giovanni. He was a cold man with no family to look up to. No one to spend time with. He was a lonely sole that searched pleasure through evil.
@ red text: you meant "vanished".
@ blue text: spelling error, should be "soul".

Giovanni took his place in his silky soft massage chair watching as the others work their butt off for him.
@ blue text: First of all, the "as" has to go - either that, or change "work" to "worked". The sentence has very uncomfortable grammar if you don't. So, either "watching the others work their butt off for him" or "watching as the others worked their butts off for him".
Secondly, the part about working their butts off seemed a bit too colloquial for your style of narration. Maybe you should be using "relentlessly" or "diligently" instead.

All of them screamed in terror running like maniacs.
So they started screaming at that exact moment? That's what this sentence would convey. Consider "All of them were screaming, and running around like maniacs" instead.

“Ten seconds till we began to terrorize everyone in sight.” announced Giovanni.
That period at the end of "sight" should be a comma, because it's in speech and "announced Giovanni" is not an entire sentence. You make the same mistake elsewhere, but I'll just point it out this once.

The Team Rocket Grunts began to drop simultaneously from their places attacking the Vermilion City. Smoke filled the clear air from their Pokemon. They were driving the pour town’s people away from their home. Screaming at the top of their lungs, the town’s people were driven away. Team Rockets plan had a successful win against weaklings.
@ red text: I don't think "Vermilion City" is a title so much as it is a name... in other words, the "the" at the front should be removed.
@ blue text: spelling error. Should be "poor".
@ green text: This sentence just feels... uncomfortable. I'd put, instead, "Team Rocket's plan was successful against these weaklings".

Ten minutes past and no one roamed Vermilion City. They were ran out by Team Rocket. They were invincible, unstoppable, and undeniable. They always got there malice way.
@ red text: You mean "were driven out". I don't think "to run somebody out" means quite the same thing as "to drive somebody out". Either way, you did get the verb tense agreement wrong, it should be "run" the way you have it. "Run" is the past participle of "run".
@ blue text: You seem to use this word a lot. Usually "undeniable" refers to facts and figures, not villainous teams. I think what you were going for here was something like "unopposable".
@ green text: You meant "their malicious". Just some more spelling errors.

Giovanni let out a malevolence laugh and watched as the Team Rocket Solders worked their heads off. Many Grunts returned the massive blimp with their mission succeeded.
@ red text: You mean "their missions successful". A mission isn't normally "succeeded" as an adjective, but as the past tense of a verb. As well, "missions" should be plural, if there are "many" missions to go along with the "many" soldiers.
@ blue text: More spelling errors. You meant "malevolent" and "soldiers".

“Nothing will stand in Team Rockets monstress ways and we shall always win.” croaked Giovanni. He found pleasure through hatred. He felt good inside. He was destroying Kanto as we knew it. Who will stop this dreadfull beast?
@ red text: Giovanni is croaking out a sentence? Is his voice really that hoarse? It seemed fine a minute ago when he was laughing.
@ blue text: You meant "Team Rocket's monstrous ways". You're missing the apostrophe between "Rocket" and "s" (the 's is a possessive article) and "monstress" should be "monstrous".
@ green text: This part was also uncomfortable. Who is "we"? And why are you suddenly switching to the present tense? It gives me a bad vibe.

There's nothing wrong with the description itself, just the way you're wording them.

Long review is LONG. Well, I hope this helps. ^_^

Hello Everyone I want to say please comment and there will be delays in the next Chapters.

Re: When Evil Meets Evil {Part 2)

Thanks to the few who have commented. I would like a lot of critisism. Finally here it is... Part 3 of 8!

Part 3 Team Galactic

The sun rose peacefully on another treacherous day for Kanto. Kanto slowly fell apart town by town.

"Briiiiing, Briing, Bring!" sang the alarm clock, blasting Team Galactic’s eardrums out.

"Today should be a very interesting day," groaned Mars searching for their leader Cyrus.

Team Galactic dressed in their usual cloths on a daily basis; white and black jumpsuits.

"Everyone better be wide awake because today we take off towards Kanto," explained Cyrus with in a quick heart beat.

All the members were excited for their dangerous mission. All of the Team executives ordered the Galactic slaves around. No one had free time to take a quick break. There was no such thing as a day off for the busy Team Galactic. When there was a mission, it was to be done as soon as possible.

The Galactic air craft was sent into the gusty air heading towards Kanto which has terrible damage done to it at the currant moment.

Cyrus sat up in his seat, thinking deeply in his deep dark thoughts. Cyrus looked out of the front window glancing down at his future. "The Kanto Region is soon to be under my possession!" laughed Cyrus overlooking the large land.

Jupiter steered the massive plane steadily, not letting the wheel off her site. She trusted no one on the aircraft . Most of thesm were evil criminals who would fly the plane into the fathomless ocean.

The plane began to reach it's break point, slowly making its way down to land.

Cyrus we are now landing in Viridian Forest. Just head south and you will find Viridian City. The plane landed on oodles of spacious trees.

All of the Galactic members ran out the door of the plane moving south towards their next Victim. When Viridian City was in site of Team Galactic they began sprinting into trouble.

"Ahhhhhhh! Its finally happening to us. We have to get out of here before... they kill us," screamed a young man.

Many of the towns people left Viridian city in the opposite direction of Viridian Forest. They were moving along the path to the small area of Pallet Town.

Mothers and fathers ran away with their kids leaving everything they loved behind. The elderly had nowhere else to go. No one helped their old bodies. They were forced to leave with Team Galactic and serve them for the rest of their long life.

A couple people remained fighting to the end. "Blastoise lets blast them away," What ever Pokemon they used, it never seemed to work. There was to many for one person to take on.

Golbats searched the land looking for any people who did not leave has ordered.

"It seems like all of them Mr. Cyrus sir," said Mars looking over the entire area of Viridian City.

Cyrus and Team Galactic headed into their big plane and turned on their normal sized television. Cyrus wished to see the news with Team Galactic all over it.

"What!" shrieked Cyrus has he watched the television star Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua. "This is a disaster. We are not the only ones in Kanto. That means were going to send them away!"

"This is a breaking news story. Not only has Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua but Team Galactic of Sinnoh has came upon us as well. They have attacked Viridian City. There is no way we can survive. There is too many upon us. Could they be working together to destroy us. Someone must help us," yelled the News Reporter broadcasting live from Fuchsia City.

"This is impossible! How can this be. Why are they here," Cyrus scolded the television.

"We are going to beat them. I will take over Kanto. They are only weak foolish Evil Organizations," announced Cyrus for all of Team Galactic to hear. "Something must be done."

Re: When Evil Meets Evil (Part 3 Posted)

This isn't the type of story that I'm used to reading, so bare with me.

The chapters should be longer. Mine average about 10,000 characters, or 5 pages on word. Aladar's are at least 7 pages on word, or 50,000 characters. Second of all, the characters sounded out of context. I'm not the best person as far as spelling and english-wise, so someone else will need to cover that. I love Team Galactic(hence the name), so I can say that Cyrus would not say, "This is impossible! How can this be. Why are they here,"

Last edited:

Thank You I wish for more critisism please.

I have no problems with this fic, but your punctuation is wrong sometimes.

Anyways, I'll be reading.

Interesting story, but I wonder how you will end it?
Try to stay true to the characters original personality, try getting some description in there as well.
I look forward to the ending, I hope you end it well.

Thank You for all of the critisism. I promise it will end good and shocking.

Yo! As I said before the story is pretty interesting, but there are still flaws here and there, so I hope you don't mind some critique...
What Team Galactic Mercury and Thabet mentioned is important, let me quote the most vital things I have noticed:

(...)Try to stay true to the characters original personality, try getting some description in there as well(...)

(...)The chapters should be longer. Mine average about 10,000 characters, or 5 pages on word. Aladar's are at least 7 pages on word, or 50,000 characters. Second of all, the characters sounded out of context. I'm not the best person as far as spelling and english-wise, so someone else will need to cover that. I love Team Galactic(hence the name), so I can say that Cyrus would not say, "This is impossible! How can this be. Why are they here,"

I believe I mentioned a few things about the characters personality and traits on my last review and to be honest I still see some flaws which some fans might be a tad too sensible about, so as Thabet said, try to stay true to the characters/game/anime.

While I disagree on having 5+ pages for a story [I am not saying Mercury said it is imperative], I still belive it should be at the very least 2 pages in Microsoft Word or a similar program (if by any chance you don't have Word, I recommend Open Office which you can download for free). I am a casual reader/witer, so I don't really enjoy when chapters tend to be long, but then again that's just me.
I guess that's pretty much it and as I said before, I still find the story interesting, so please keep it up!

Also I would like you to invite you to read the latest chapter of WTCnH, please do visit if you are interested.

Last edited:

Part 4 Evil With a Side of Hero

Kanto slowly fell apart from the Pokemon world. Pokemon scattered across the world leaving Kanto as old memories. Four of Kanto's greatest towns were now controlled by four opposing Evil Organizations, Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic. All were powerful but only one was to control. Without help Kanto was going to burst into dreadful flames and melt away in the endless ocean.

Team Rocket headed towards their second immolation. Celadon City was a marvelous town. It was very popular towards tourist of Kanto. It was about to get shattered into pieces by a great missile the size of the town itself. Team Rocket was not only headed to Celadon but so was Team Galactic.

Team Galactic was going to use there same successful strategy that had won over Viridian City. Run in their and terrorize everyone in site.

Team Galactic continued to travel through the gusty sky in a peaceful manner. No problems were yet to come. Cyrus was still in shock that all the other Evil Organizations were also after the same mere target, Kanto.
"I still cant comprehend the fact that all the other Evil Teams also are fighting over Kanto. I thought this was going to be a piece of cake but it turned out to be the opposite," explained Cyrus to himself.

"Cyrus, Celadon City is now in the planes site. We will land shortly once all of the others are prepared for a the next task." reported Commander Jupiter.

"Well you better tell them to hurry up or I will throw them off this plane while we are in the air. I don't need anyone in the way of my mission," scolded Cyrus grinding his large fingers into his daily outfit.

"Right away sir." replied Jupiter, graceful making her way back to the other Team Galactic Grunts. Jupiter repeated Cyrus's words in a threatening manner.

After her words they quickly got everything they needed and were set to go.

The plane was now above Celadon City revealing itself to the next target. Cyrus could here the blares from the people below.

Celadon's population began to decrease as people ran to save their endangered lives.

"Cyrus should we now land on top of these foolish people?" asked Jupiter controlling the planes only wheel.

"Yes... wait no I see another incoming plane. There is a giant R on the plane. Could that be Team Rocket also heading in Celadon's direction," said Cyrus with a unwanted Grin on his face. "Jupiter its time to fight."

Giovanni sighed at the site of Team Galactic's aircraft. He moaned and began to fly the plane in Team Galactic's direction.

"OK since we have some unwanted guest, we are going to send them home the hard way." said Giovanni softly driving the plane straight into their direction.

"Once we reach their plane, I want you guys to jump onto their plane and break in. Make sure you break everything that looks important. Smash it, break it, and demolish it. This is your chance to have fun while on the job. Make sure their plane is unflappable. The Team Rocket Grunts took their designated positions and waited as the plane quickly approached the opposing Team.

One by one Team Rocket Grunts jumped onto the Team Galactic aircraft. They smashed the windows and entered without warning. Team Galactic Grunts rushed in to meet there enemies. The Team Rocket Grunts pushed and shoved through the Team Galactic Grunts. Some fought while others smashed as ordered.

"Its all according to plan." said Giovanni to himself watching from his territory. Well since there busy then I guess I can drop the missile now. Giovanni slowly approached the lunch button when an intruder stopped him.

"Don't touch that button." yelled the mystery hero. "This is the last town your going to terrorize. Rhyperior show this man your moves." Rhyperior was released from his Pokeball into the plane."It's time to reverse the tables."

"Who ever you are, you are not going to stop me from destroying the world."said Giovanni, angry at the surprising change.

There was a loud crash from out side of the plane. Team Galactic's plane was falling down fast straight into the deserted plains. "Yes Team Rocket sent Team Galactic away from my territory." laughed Giovanni. The Team Rocket Grunts parashoot back to the surface watching as Team Galactic aircraft burst into flames. "Now that Team Galactic is out of the big picture. I got to take care of this brat."

"Who do you think you are hurting these poor towns people." said the hero taking a step closer towards evil.

"I am Giovanni the next ruler of Kanto. So you better get used to me now
because I am making you my first slave."

"I don't think so because this plane is about to go down with you in it. Rhyperior smash this junk." Rhyperior held out his massive hand and banged everything in site. The plane started to shack fast. Giovanni's plane slowly began to lose altitude.

"Oh no! The plane is falling." said Giovanni. Giovanni quickly searched the plane for a parachute. "Catch you later brat. Or maybe not because your going to die." said Giovanni jumping for his life.

"Pidgeot come out." The hero jumped on his Pidgeot's back and returned Rhyperior back to his Pokeball. "Lets go find Giovanni."

Last edited:
Re: When Evil Meets Evil (Part 4 Posted)

not bad, but like before you have some errors.
1- correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Blackthorn city in Johto? and even if you knew that then why would they attack it when they want Kanto?
2- you have a lot of typos and spelling mistakes
3- some grammatical issues and words that don't exist like "unflyable" try "grounded"
I suggest you revise the chapter find those mistakes and correct them such as: Shortley-shortly, rulur-ruler, missle-missile.....
best of luck

Last edited:

Thankyou I forgot to spell check this Chapter so when I looked through it right now I was just like I am so stupid. I spell checked the wrong Chapter.
And I made the Blackthorn mistake. I changed it to Celadon.

The fact that your bolded word is a typo itself isn't helping... "a lot" is two words.

Thats actually really funny.

BTW: I fixed Part 4. I didnt relize I posted the bad copy.

Well, *Ahem* I didn't know that every word I typed was being put under the microscope.
And I admit that WAS a typo on my behalf, Ol' mighty Thabet with his spelling prowess has been conquered!
Touche
-you know that was funny, Lol-
Sincerly, Thabet

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom